Sick(fluff)

This was requested by @tfp-fanfiction

I woke up in the feeling like pure shit. I got a wave a nausea. I got up and ran to the bathroom tossing my cookies in the trash.

"Sunstreaker!" I whined.

I heard him groan in response but he got up. When he walked in the bathroom and saw me it was like his battle instincts kicked in. He immediately ran to my side holding my hair back as I threw up once again. Once I was done. Sunstreaker wet a towel and wiped my mouth. He put his hand on my forehead and checked my temperature.

"Oh sweetspark you have a fever." He gasped.

"I'm cold." I whined. Sunstreaker picked me up and took me back to our room and placed me in bed. He elevated the pillow and pulled the blanket up to my shoulders. I felt the bed dip and Sunstreaker wrapped him arms around me. I leaned into his chest as felt a wave of dizziness.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast for you my love." He purred.

"Thank you." I said as I blushed.

He kissed my forehead and walked out the room. I turned on the tv. There was nothing good to watch so I just watched Cartoon Network. A few moments later Sunstreaker walked in with a tray. He placed the tray on my lap and when I saw what was on it I felt like crying. Hey made my altime favorite. Waffles, country fried potatoes, bacon, and a fruit bowl with all my favorite fruits and a small cup of warm tea.

"Oh my gosh, Sunny! Thank you so much." I said hugging him.

"Anything for you baby." He purred.

He picked the fork and started to feed me.

"Sunny I can do it by myself." I said.

"I know, but I don't want you to move a muscle until you are fully better baby." He said.

I smiled and let him feed me. After he fed me he took the tray and walked out the room. I sighed and got comfortable. He came back and snuggled with me. I reached for my iPad only to get pushed back by Sunstreaker.

"Don't. I'll get it for you." He said and got my iPad for me.

He pressed his finger against the home button and unlocked it. He went to YouTube and we watched youtubers  react to Bendy and the Ink Machine.

Sunstreaker cuddled me all day. Comforting me, holding my hair back when I had to throw up, and just well being Sunstreaker. The thing that surprised me was he called Optimus and told him he couldn't go in today and that I was sick. Luckily Optimus understood and wished for me to feel better along with the other Autobots.

After I had dinner which of course Sunstreaker made. He carried me back to our room and placed me on the bed. He rook off his shirt and crawled in with me pulling he into his chest. His amazing warm body. I sighed feeling relaxed and drifted off to sleep.

Sunstreaker really took care of me like always.