Loving(fluff)

Sunstreaker's POV

I sulked through the base thinking about my human. She was everything I needed. Her and my brother. Speaking of my brother here comes that fragger.

"Hi Sunny!" He chirped.

"Hi Sides." I replied.

He wrapped his arms around my frame pulling me into a tight hug. I grunted in response but hugged him anyway. My processor drifted off thinking about my human. She said be almost done with school cause she does have a half day today. I still haven't told him about my girl. This is the first time I did not want to share a femme with my brother.

"Sunny are you even listening to me?!" Sideswipe asked.

I hummed in response. I began walking to the main hanger when Optimus called us in for a meeting. Once I entered the meeting everyone was quite. I rolled my optics. I stood by wall and waited for Optimus to speak. He walked up and began his talk.

"Autobots, Laserbeak was seen nearby a college. He has been watching a specific human. We are uncertain of which human he was been watching, however Dino confirmed that the human is female." He said.

"Which college tho?" Epps asked.

"Saint Marinas University." Dino replied.

I froze. My human goes to that college. I felt myself become uneasy. No one really knew that she goes to Saint Marinas University. I thought it was clear of decepticon activity. I felt my energon boil as I thought of MY human in the servo of a decepticon. I followed the others set out to the university. We parked and turned on our holoforms. Ratchet, Que, and Optimus stayed at the base. A few soldiers came was well but they were no use of course. We heard the bell ring and teens came out of the building. I see my girl come out with her two friends Camryn and Crystal. I've met them before, they're pretty cool.

"God Damn! One of the soldiers yelled.

"What?" Another one asked.

"Check out the one with the black and purple hair, damn she fine."

He said looking at her body. I growled. She is MY HUMAN! I see her back turned towards us. I smirked and walked over to her wrapping my arms around her as I lifted her up making her shriek and laugh.

"Sunstreaker, put me down."  she said laughing.

I smirked and brought her back to my alt. I pinned her to my hood and began tickling her sides making her squirm and laugh uncontrollably.

"Hahaha Sunstreaker haha stop." She said twisting.

I smirked and pulled her up and held her into my chest.

"Wait she's with you?!" The soldier asked.

"Yes, she's mine and only now stay the fuck away from her or I'll kill your slowly painfully and agonizing." I growled.

"Wait you have a femme?!" Sideswipe asked.

"Yes I do." I said.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He asked.

"I didn't want to share her, and I also didn't want you getting upset." I said wrapping my arms around her.

"I would have been fine with it. I just wished you would've told me." Sides said.

"Yeah sorry bro." I replied.

"Hi I'm Sideswipe." He said to my human.

"Hi I'm ()." She replied. (A/N her name will be revealed real soon)

"Such a beautiful name for such a beautiful femme." He purred.

"Sideswipe." I growled.

He chuckled and put his hands up in surrender. The other soldiers kept looking at her body. I then realized she was still in her uniform. Her uniform was a short skirt that stopped at her mid thigh and a tight button up shirt. Luckily she wore stocking underneath her skirt and black converse.

"Stop looking at my femme!" I roared at them.

They quickly looked away. I felt a pair of soft hand run down my shoulders. I looked to see my girlfriend laying her head on my chest. I hummed and licked her up and placed her in my alt. I drove back to base and led her to my room. Sideswipe was going with Sam and Bumblebee to a marathon so they wouldn't be back till like late at night. I threw on the bed and crawled on top of her. I felt her body weaken against me. I smirked and brought my lips towards hers. I covered my lips to hers because I grabbed her neck pulling her into a rough kiss. I shoved my tongue inter her mouth and fought her for dominance. I obviously won. I groaned and pinned her arms above her head as I got in between her legs. I broke the kiss and made my way down to her neck attacking her pressure point. She let out a breathlessly moan and arched her body. I unbuttoned her shirt and grabbed onto her breast  making her moan.

"Sunny~" She gasped.

I  smirked and pinned her down connecting her lips with my own as I rubbed her sides. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I slowly kissed her. I sat up and grabbed her hips pulling her up with me, her arms still wrapped around me. We broke from the kiss. I stared into her beautiful dark purple eyes. She smiled making my spark/heart flutter. I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around us. I pulled her onto my lap wrapping my arms around her slender body. She hummed and rested her head into my chest. I love her so much. I held onto her like it was the last time we would see each other. 

"I love you sweetspark, and I will never let you go." I purred.

"I love you too Sunstreaker, my strong warrior." She said back.