Pregnancy(fluff)

This was requested by @FNAFToyChica

I been feeling like shit all damn day and it's getting on my nerves. I already threw up twice this morning.  I went to store and got a pregnancy test and went back home. I went to the bathroom to take the test. After I took the test I closed my eyes and waited for the results once I opened my eyes to see it was positive. I called my caretaker and she told me to go to my doctor. I rode to my doctor's office and I was called to the back.

"Hi dr. Nela." I greeted.

"Hi sweetheart." She greeted back.

"I'm here because I took a pregnancy test and it was positive." I said.

"Oh congrats let's check your little one out." She said.

I raised my shirt as she placed the cool gel on my stomach. She placed the thingy on my stomach and the monitor popped up.

"Oh my." She gasped.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're having twins." She said.

"What?!" I almost shouted.

"Yep one girl and one boy." She said.

She printed a picture of the screen and gave it too me. I rode home and plopped on the couch. Sunstreaker I'm gonna fucking kill you. I put the pregnancy test and the picture in a small box. A few hours later Sunstreaker walked in.

"Baby I have something for you." I said.

"Is it a kiss." He asked kissing me.

"That and something else." I gave the box and guided him to the couch.

He opened the box and saw the pregnancy test. He gasped when he saw it was positive. When he saw the picture he nearly cried.

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

"Yes, with twins." I said.

"I'm gonna be a sire!" He said crying.

"And I'm gonna be a mom." I cried.

"Primus baby I love you!" He cried picking me up and carefully spun me.

"We're gonna be parent!" He said.

"I know, Sunny." I said wiping my tears.

We sat on the couch cuddling and crying. Sunstreaker began to rub my stomach still crying softly.

"Sunny! What if something's goes wrong!" I said.

"Hey. No matter what happens I'll be here for you and the twins okay. I'm not leaving you." He said seriously.

I nodded and curled in his chest.

"It's getting late. We should go to bed." He said.

I nodded and walked in our room and changed into my pajamas. Sunstreaker removed his shirt and changed into his sleeping boxers. We cuddled against each other talking about our little ones.

"Great now I'm gonna go through nine months of hell." I groaned.

"But it'll be worth it." Sunny said.

"I'm nervous and happy at the same time." I said.

"I'll be ready for everything." He said sounding determined.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight baby, and goodnight my little warriors." He purred.

"Goodnight sunshine, Goodnight my little butterflies." I said.

I can't believe we're gonna be parents!😆