Morning mood(smut)

Sunstreaker's POV

I woke up beside my beautiful girlfriend. I softly kissed her cheek making her smile in her sleep. I look over her body. Sh's absolutely perfect. Beautiful golden brown skin, long pitch black hair with a few streaks of purple, long slender legs, curvy waist. It's like she was created specifically for me. I find myself staring at her legs. It wasn't long before I became hard.
I slowly and carefully lifted her nightgown up and slid her underwear down. I rub her clit slowly making her moan in her sleep. I smirk and go down to her core. I parted her legs and licked her clit. She moaned and squirmed a little.

I lick her clit before pushing my tongue inside. She sat up.

"Sunny what are you doing?" She panted.

I didn't reply. I rolled my tongue around inside her and curled it making her arch and moan.

"Ah Sunny ngghh."

I smirk and kept rolling my tongue inside her pulling more beautiful moans from her. She squirmed and arched. I can feel her pulsing against my tongue. I replaced my tongue with my fingers pushing them inside her. She threw her head back and screamed my name. I leaned down to lick her clit still having my fingers inside her.

"Ah fuck Sunny aaahh."

I stopped to look at her flustered face. She looks at me panting heavily. I slowly thrust my fingers inside her making her moan softly before I stopped. She looked at me confusion written all over her face. I smirked before furiously thrusting my fingers inside her making her scream and squirm. I felt her cum on my fingers. I removed my fingers and licked her juiced off them.
I hover over her too see her shaking and panting. I smirked looking down at her. I positioned myself at her entrance before slamming into her. She threw her head back with a loud moan. I lifted her leg and rammed into her.

"S-Sunny!"

I grabbed her neck choking her.

"Shut up" I growled.

She looks at me with her mouth agape. I pull out and flip her over so she's on her hands and knees. I slammed into her once again. She screamed and whined. I growled and pulled her hair thrusting harder inside her.

"Sunny I'm so close." She moaned.

"Hold it." I grunted.

"I can't Sunny."

I grabbed her neck.

"What did I say hold it or I will punish you." I growled.

I continue to move roughly inside her making her scream my name.

"Please Daddy let me cum daddy please!"

"NO I SAID HOLD IT!" I roared slapping her ass.

She squeaked and threw her head into the pillows.

I felt my release approaching.

"Cum for me baby. Cum for Daddy." I groaned.

I gave one last powerful thrust before releasing deep inside her.

"AAAHHH FUCK SUNSTREAKER!!!!" She screamed as I filled her with my seed.

I pulled out and collapsed beside her.

"That was one hell of a wake up call baby." She panted.

"I know sweetspark." I smirked.