Shower(smut)

I stripped myself of my clothes and walked into the shower. I turned the water on to my perfect temperature and sighed. I grabbed my lavender scented body wash, applied it to my loofah and began to wash my body. I loved taking warm showers. Washing my stress away. I heard the bathroom door open. I turned around to see Sunstreaker in the doorway.

"Hi Sunshine." I said.

"Hi sweetspark." He said looking over my body.

"Wanna join?" I asked.

He smirked and stripped himself and stepped into the shower stall as well. He grabbed his soap, applied it to his towel and began washing as well. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist. I was already aware what was gonna happen, but just wanted to take a shower.

I swear this mech is always fucking horny. But I can't say I don't like it😏

"Sunny can we just take a shower for once without anything sexual." I whined feeling him kiss my neck.

"Why not? You know you like it." He purred in my ear.

I shivered at this. He chuckled and began washing my hair. I hummed feeling his fingers massage my scalp. Those fingers are wonders. I felt his hands get fairly low till he grabbed my ass making me squeak and jump. I turned to see him smirking.

Damn that fucking sexy smirk.

He pinned me to the wall and started kissing me wild. I moan and kissed him back giving him access to my mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance which he obviously won. He moved his head from my lips to my neck and attacked my weak point. I felt his hands grab my breasts pinching my nipples. I  moan grasping his beautiful blonde hair.

"Jump" he whispered huskily in my hear.

I did what I was told and jumped wrapping my legs around his waist. I could feel his hard cock poking my entrance making me moan and move my hips into his. He positioned himself at my entrance and pushed in making my moan.

"Ah Sunny." I moaned softly.

He started thrusting in and out going fast and hard and with the heat of the water running down on us made it even more pleasurable. He pushed my legs back so he could go deeper. I tried my best not to slip during our session. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sang his name. He grunted and spilled his seeds inside me triggering my own release. I turned the water off grabbed my towel and dried my hair and body off, Sunstreaker doing the same. I walked into the room only to get pinned down by my alien lover.

"Sunny! What are you-Aha" I was cut off as I felt Sunstreaker run his tongue along my sensitive clit. I squirmed beneath him. He spread my legs wider forcing his tongue deeper in my cunt. I arched into him wanting more. I came on his tongue as he lapped up my juices. He hover over me slamming his cock inside me making me scream his name.

"Ah Sunny!" I moaned.

"You know what I wanna be called." He growled.

"Ah daddy faster please!" I moaned.

"Good girl." He purred thrusting faster and deeper.

He hit a spot deep inside me making my vision dark. My mouth was hung open and I was panting heavily. Sunstreaker grabbed my neck hitting that spot aggressively making my body go limp.

"Aaaaahhhh fuuuuucccckkk Suuunnnsssstttrrrreeeaaakker!" I screamed cumming on his cock.

"Ah fuck." He growled and groaned filling me with his seed.

He collapsed beside me panting hard.

"Fuck" I gasped still trying to catch my breath.

"So you still want to have a nonsexual shower baby?" He asked with a smirk.

"No." I replied.

"You were right tho." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"About me liking it when you fuck me in the shower." I said.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oh I know sweetspark." He purred.

I snuggled into his chest pulling the covers over us. I could care less if we're naked. I'm just enjoying the feeling of his warm body against mine. He hummed and kissed my cheek.

"Damn I love you so damn much." He purred.

"I loved you so damn much to Sunstreaker." I smiled closing my eyes.

We just laid there enjoying the feeling of each other. Cuddling and smiling.

Sunstreaker you are the fucking death of me with yo hot sexy self.