Attention(fluff)

Slightly angst, you have been warned.

Sunstreaker's POV

I drove back to my girlfriend's house, I could really use some of her attention right now. I walked in to see her at the table doing homework.

"Hey sweetspark." I purred.

"Hey Sunny." She replied not looking at me.

I wrapped my arms around her kissing her neck. She squirmed in response. Why is she not paying me any attention?!

"Sunny! I'm doing homework right now." She whined.

I huffed and walked back to couch turning on the tv. I hear my girlfriend getting up from the table and took a seat beside me. I huffed and turn my head from her.

"Is someone being grumpy?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to the tv. She laid her head on my chest circling her finger around my chin.

"Does my Sunshine need attention?" She asked kissing my neck.

I smirked in response. I pulled her onto my lap. She laid her head down on my chest and started to message my shoulders.

"So broad." She said.

I hummed and grasped her hips pulling her closer. I felt her fingers message my lower neck before she planted soft butterfly kisses. I hummed in satisfaction till I felt her stop.

"Who told you to stop?!" I growled.

"I did." She replied with a mischievous smirk.

"Continue!" I growled.

She leaned closer. Her face inches from my own.

"No." She said as she poked my nose.

I grabbed her and pinned her beneath me making her yelp.

"Who's in charge?" I asked her.

She squirmed trying to get me off her. I squeezed her harder in response.

"Who's in charge?" I growled near her ear making her shiver.

"You are." She said.

"That's right." I said getting off her.

She crawled into my lap placing her hands on my firm chest. She moved her hands all over my chest messaging me. She moved her hands to my arms rubbing my biceps and hands. I groaned feeling relaxed.

"Feeling better Sunny?" She asked.

"Yes sweetspark." I replied closing my eyes.

She giggled softly continuing her actions. She messaged my arms, chest, and neck. After she was done she laid on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her body. She moved so she was straddling me. I smirked and hold her hips. She teasingly rocked her hips making me growl.

"Sorry I felt like teasing you." She whispered in my ear.

"Oh I'll show you teasing." I growled.

"Oh daddy don't punish me." She said teasingly.

I smirked pulling her closer.

"I'll punish you later baby." I purred.

"I know." She smiled.

We just sat on the couch cuddling.

" I love you Sweetspark." I purred.

"I love you too my strong golden warrior." She purred back.

I smirked at the name.

"I love that."

"I know."

Sunstreaker oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें