Heat(smut)

This was requested by @tfp-fanfiction.

Sunstreaker's POV

I was moody. I was angry. I was annoyed. Here is the thing I hate more than anything. My heat cycle. Everything hurts so much. My spike is always hard and throbbing with pain. I need my girlfriend and I need her now! I drove back to her house. When I walked to the door I saw a note.

Hey sunshine, I took a drive with the girls. We're going shopping. I'll be back around seven to eight. I left some food in the microwave for you in case you're hungry. See you soon. Love you~

What?! She left without telling me! I walked in and went to the room. I unzipped my pants revealing my hard cock. I touched the tip and I shivered. It was so painful. I decided to wait till my sweetspark gets back. She should be back in about five minutes. She still wasn't back. I tracked her phone and saw her at the mall with her friends but I saw a mech. With. His. Arms. Around. Her. MY FEMME! I roared and marched over to them. I smashed his head against the wall.

"You dare touch my femme?!" I roared at the mech.

"Sunstreaker! Stop!"

I turned to see my girlfriends with her hands on her hips. Oh no! I'm the dominant one! She's the submissive one!" I grabbed her and threw her in my alt and drove back to her house. I couldn't take it anymore! I dragged her out and pinned her to my hood. I ripped her clothes off and unbuckled my pants. I slammed three fingers inside her making her scream in pain. I felt her get wet. Once I felt she was wet enough I slammed inside her not giving her anytime to adjust. I mean why would I? This isn't her first time with me, and I'm fucking horny so yeah I need her.

"Sunny! Not ah here!" She moaned.

"I will fuck you wherever I want!" I roared.

She screamed as I hit that deep spot making me growl. I grabbed her neck choking her. Her eyes rolled up as she tried to breathe. I took my knife and began to cut around her breasts and collar area. I smirked as I watched the blood seep out.

"Aha Sunstreaker! Please slow down!" She whined squirming beneath me.

"NO!" I roared.

I thrusted even harder and deeper inside her. I felt myself reach her womb. That didn't stop me. I kept going deeper and deeper inside her. I looked down at her to see she passed out. I slapped her cheek causing her to jolt awake.

"SUNSTREAKER STOP!" She screamed and squirmed.

I grabbed her cheeks and made her look at me as I went even deeper inside her. Her mouth agape as she looked into my eyes. I could see my reflection in her beautiful purple eyes. I roared and spilled my seeds inside her. She screamed as she released her juices on my cock. She leaned up to get off my hood. I growled and pinned her back down.

"Oh I'm not done with you yet." I growled in her ear. I grabbed her legs and held her up as I thrusted into her other entrance. She squirmed beneath me.

"Sun aha strea Ah fuck ker!" She whined.

I growled and released inside her. I immediately felt better. I looked down at her to see her hair sprawled out all over my hood. Her chest rose and fell heavily. She was struggling to catch her breath. Once she came down from her high she looked up at me.

"Explanation on why you pretty much overstimulated me?" She snapped.

I rolled my eyes and told her why I did what I did.

"You could've told me." She said.

"I couldn't wait. The pain was too much." I replied blankly.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"Let's go home, I'm still not done with you yet." I growled.

"Yes Daddy." She teased.

"Oh you're really gonna get it." It growled.