Q/A (1)

@FNAFToyChica: How did they meet?

So they met, when Sinister was being followed unknowingly by a decepticon(I'll get more into that later) and the Autobots were trying to figure out why the Decepticon was following her. So they sent Sunstreaker to bring her to base for her own safety. They absolutely hated each other when they first met, but they kept bumping into each other(but they secretly liked each other). So when Sinister got kidnapped by Soundwave, Sunstreaker saved her which made her loosen up to him. She was still somewhat snappy, but Sunstreaker put her into submission real quick.

@tfp-fanfiction: What does Sideswipe think of their relationship?

He's jealous. Like really jealous. He supports them but deep down he wishes he could have her. The thing is, Sinister is not comfortable with a three person relationship. It makes her feel like she's cheating(she's is somewhat innocent). Though he still tries to grasp her body. He loves everything about her from her black and purple hair to the slenderness of her body. He spies on them when their on dates or while their in the hallway making out(you creep). Every times he sees them being all lovey his eyes will literally turn red and he will growl. Sunstreaker still spends time with him while Sinister is at school(she goes to school for nine hours) and Sunstreaker will cancel dates to spend time with Sideswipe. Thankfully Sinister is very understanding and doesn't mind.

Shoutouts to:
@FNAFToyChica
@tfp-fanfiction

Thank you so much for your amazing ideas! Sending forever good vibes.

Any more question? If so leave them at the A/N plz or just here it rlly doesn't matter.

~~~~~~~~~~Azarayze roll out~~~~~~~~~~