Jealous(smut)

I just got done getting dressed. I grabbed my purse and walked out of the room. I saw Sunstreaker sitting on the couch watching tv. I was going to go meet up with a friend at the library so we could study for the test on Friday. I knew Sunny would not let me go. Probably because I'm meeting up with a male friend. I've known him for a very long time. I just pray that Sunny won't try to kill him. I tried to sneak past him hoping he wouldn't say anything. Boy was I wrong.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to the library. I'm meeting up with a friend. We're going to study for the big test on Friday." I said.

"Is this friend a mech or femme?" He asked.

"Does it really matter?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Yes!" He hissed jumping at me.

"Now, is this friend a mech or femme." He asked again his voice hard.

"Male." I hung my head.

"No." He said walking back to the couch.

"Sunny it's the library!" I said.

"I don't care." I snapped.

"It's just studying." I whispered.

"What was that?" He snapped his head in my direction.

"I said it's just studying nothing else." I said.

"Just studying?" He tilted his head.

"Yes. We're just studying." I repeated.

"Fine. But I want you back before 1." He said.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the house.

It didn't take me long to get there. The library was only a five minute walk brim my house. I entered the building and saw my friend Johnathan sitting and a table.

"Hey Johnnyboi." I chirped.

"Are you always gonna call me that?" He asked rolling his eyes.

"Yope." I said.

"Alright lets go over these notes for the millionth time." He said pulling out his notes.

We began going over the notes. I got a little hungry so I grabbed a fruit bowl from my bag and a small bottle of peach tea.

"Really?" Johnathan said.

"What? You want some?" I asked.

"Yes please." He childishly said.

I rolled my eyes and game him a few pieces.  We went over the notes again, I looked at the time. Oh shit. It's 1:02. I am so screwed.

"Hey John I gotta go." I said. I quickly gathered my stuff.

John and I walked outside.

"Thank you so much helping me." I said.

"No problem." He smiled. I hugged him. Bad idea. Sunstreaker came out of no where and yanked us apart. He looked dangerously at me with blood red eyes.

"Johnathan, please run as fast as you can and don't look back." I said calmly.

John ran, Sunstreaker tried to run after him but I grabbed his arm holding him back.

"If you try to kill him I swear I will never forgive you." I said.

"You're late." He snapped.

"Oh my god, five minutes Sunstreaker! At least it wasn't ten or twenty!" I snapped back.

He growled and picked me up and literally threw me in his alt. His seatbelt was restraining me tightly. When we got back home, he threw me over his shoulder. He unlocked the door and carried me to the room. He threw me on the bed and ripped my clothes off. I knew what he was gonna do, and to be honest I was kinda scared. His eyes were still red and they were staring into my soul. I opened my mouth to speak but closed it quickly seeing the look on his face. He unzipped his jeans, releasing his massive cock. He removed his shirt. I could see every muscle was clenched. He looked at me with a mixture of  rage and lust. I very aware he was gonna take all the aggression out on my body and I was already getting wet because of it. Curse Sunstreaker with his sexiness.

He slammed his cock inside me going at a rough hard pace. I screamed in pain and pleasure as I felt him deep inside me. He slapped me across me face. I looked at him with big eyes. He cranked his head down and bit into my neck so hard it drew blood. I squirmed beneath him whining in pain. He growled and quickened his pace. I came all over his cock triggering his release and he came inside me. He flipped me over on my stomach and shoved his length into my other entrance. I whined in pain. We never did anal sex before and he felt bigger in my ass, but I had to admit. It felt good. I moaned and screamed at his rough aggressive pace, I felt him go deeper into my ass yanking more moans and screams from me. He came and pulled out. I was panting heavily and my hair was a mess. He flipped me over on my back and slammed back inside me making me scream again. I raised his knife and began to cut The skin below my collar bone.

"Sunny stop it hurts!" I cried.

"Shut up and take it." He growled still cutting.

He roared and released his seed inside me before pulling out.

I looked at the cut he made. He literally cut his name on my skin. He pinned my arms above my head, his eyes piercing into mine. I was still panting from what he did. I couldn't handle it anymore so I passed out. The last thing I heard was him saying this...

"You're mine and only mine. No other mech can have you. You're body belongs to me. You're heart belong to me. You're soul belongs to me. And most importantly, YOU BELONG TO ME."