41

He's back. He's back to ruin us.

My eyes stared at the man in front of me, a man whose I born to, a man which his blood is running in my own veins. He breath in through his slit snake like nose, breathing in deeply. Running his fingers on his bald head before opening his blue eyes. The sight of him is enough to make my anger rose up instantly. He walked on the grass with his bare feet towards Wormtail, whose looking at him admiringly.

"my wand, Wormtail" the middle bald head man hand the wand out to Voldermort and bows deeply.

"hold out your arm" shiver running down my spine once I heard the frosty, hoarseness in his voice.

"master.. Thank you master" Wormtail hands out his left arm which he sacrificed earlier.

"the other arm, Wormtail" Pettigrew looked at him in disbelief but does it anyway with a frown on his face. Voldermort points his wand to Pettigrew's arm which tattooed with the Dark Mark. The sky changes, even darker than before if it's even possible. The cloud formed to a shape of a skull which dark smoke appeared out of its mouth, landing on the ground in full black attire with the golden mask on, covering their faces. One by one stands in a circle around the Dark Lord, some of them grinning evilly at the sight of him. I looked at Harry which he already looked at me and we sealed our lips to avoid getting attention from the Dark Lord now.

"welcome my friends. Thirty years it's been, and yet you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself... Disappointed. Not one of you tried to find me"

He began slashing angrily at the hooded figures, surrounding around him and calling their names. When he finally turned to a man with his platinum blonde hair can be seen and I don't have any second thought when I guessed who it is, Lucius Malfoy.

"not even you.... Lucius" he take off his mask furiously as Lucius knelt to the ground on his knees, looking up at Voldermort.

"my lord. Had I detected any sign or even a whisper about your whereabouts"

"there were signs, my friend and more than whispers"

"I assure you I never renounced the old ways" he stand on the ground to be the same eye level as his lord. "the face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence, that's my true mask"

"I returned.." Pettigrew slipped in proudly but foolishly. He immediately quivered in fear as Voldermort towers over him.

"out of fear, not loyalty. Still you have proved yourself to be useful these past few months, Wormtail" he granted Pettigrew a new hand, made out of silver.

"thank you master... Thank you!"

Voldermort then turned his attention towards Cedric dead body, stepping on his face "oh.... Tsk... Such a handsome boy"

"Don't touch him!" me and Harry shouted at the same time, unable to watch our dead senior get treated with such humiliation by stepping on his face while his eyes wide open in fear. He then, turned his attention to me first with a creepy smile upon his face. The first time, I saw my father's actual face was when I was in the Chamber of Secrets and he looked way much more better then especially when he smiled but now, it's terrifying.

"Elora... My daughter... You have grown so beautifully like your mother... Even if that old Dumbledore raised you up... " he said dad's name while gritting his teeth, showing how annoyed he is. He moved closer to me until he stands in front of the statue I was held.

"why did you held my daughter in such position?!" he suddenly yelled at Pettigrew making the ol scared traitor lower his head before my 'Father' turning to me again. He waved his wand and I immediately fell to the ground, my palms and my knees pressed against the grass. I stand up and brushed my palms against each other to brush off the dirt. I looked up at him with my eyebrows scrunched together and I squinted my eyes at him. He grinned and brushed the back of his hand on my cheek, I shivered and tried to slap his hand away but I was abstain from doing it since my body literally freeze like in the second year.

"my sweet daughter.... Stay here while I.. Finish... Harry Potter" he whispered so slowly that I could feel my hairs stand up on my arms and my neck. The cold from the weather making it worse so I closed my eyes and accept the fact I'm useless now. He pulled away from me  and walked to Harry smiling so darkly.

"Harry! I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduced you but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The Boy Who Lived. How lies have fed your legend, Harry. Shall I revealed what really happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love. You see when dear sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son, she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch you. It was old magic, something I should have forseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed, I can touch you now!" he puts his finger on Harry's scar and he screamed in agony. I tried to shout and stop him but I can't even open my mouth, my lips are completely shut. He pulled away after a while with a satisfying twisted dark grin plastered on his face.

"Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do eh Harry?" he released Harry from the statue as he fell hard to the ground in the same position as how I fell earlier.

"Pick up your wand Potter. I said pick it up, get up. Get up!" Harry slowly stand on his feet with his wand firmly gripped in his own palm, hesitating. I closed my eyes in trepidation, praying silently Harry would be able to escape.

"you've been taught how to duel I presume yes? First we bow to each other. Come on now Harry, the niceties must be observed, Dumbledore would not want you to forget your manners now would he? I said bow!" Voldermort pointed his wand towards Harry, forcing him to bow deeply.

"that's better... And now..." Voldermort casts a spell at Harry as he wriggling in pain. I opened my mouth multiple times but nothing came out. By this point, I feel useless, unable to do anything to save Harry but to watch him tortured by that monster.

"atta boy, Harry, your parents would be proud. Especially your filthy mongrel mother. I'm going to kill you Harry Potter, I'm going to destroy you. After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight, if they speak of you, they'll speak of how you begged for death, and I being the merciful lord, obliged. Get up" Harry get up slowly, from his state, I know he is still hurt from the torture. He immediately flew behind the nearby statue from the Dark Lord.

"don't you turn your back on me Harry Potter. I want you to look at me when I kill you, I want to see the lights leave your eyes!" I saw Harry slowly walk from behind the statue, bracing himself to face the noseless man.

"have it your way" they both points their wand at each other. The streams of their magic meet causing them both to struggle.

"do nothing! He is mine to finish. He's mine!" Voldermort shouted at the death eaters behind him with his wand still pointed at Harry. The streams of green light and the red light still meet each other. Finally the red light meet the tip of Voldermort's wand and white smoke appeared, flying around, surrounding Harry. The shape of Harry's parents in white figure standing right next to him on both sides.

"Harry, when the connection is broken you and Elora must get to the portkey. We can delay it for a moment but only a moment, do you understand?" Harry nodded his head.

"Harry, take my body back, will you? Take my body back to my father"

"let go, sweetheart. You're ready. Let go! Let go!" Harry broke the connection first as he run to Cedric's body.

"Elora!"

"just leave! I can't move!" I shouted, giving up.

"I can't le-"

"just go! I'll be fine" he nodded his head and summon the portkey to him. The white smokes disappeared after a while and I watch the Dark Lord shouting Harry's name. The magic on me broke as I finally regain the control of my body. I back away from the scene, looking around trying to find something.

"Elora..." I frozed on my spot, looking at the man upon me. He's already looking at me with his blue eyes.

"how are you trying to escape? You can't" he grinned evilly making the hairs on my body stand. I can't escape. Not now.