Ep 1. "Psehw, kittypets"

Rainstar was lying on her side panting hardly. Another Clan's leader - Dandelionstar's paw was on her throat ready to slash it open.
-
"Rainkit! Dandelionkit! Come, it's feeding time. Dandelionkit scrambled off Rainkit and rushed towards her mother. Rainkit also got up and bolted to suckle. Mousekit and Cinderkit were sleeping next to each other.
When Rainkit was full she dozed off next to her mother's - Blueflower's belly. Suddently she jolted awake and saw Mousekit biting her tail. "Whazzara doin'?!" Rainkit growled. Mousekit didn't look sorry at all:"Sorry, let's play," Rainkit got up and examined Mousekit a little and then annouced:"Me, Rainstar- the leader of ButtClan ask our warrior ancestors look down on this appretice. He has learned your dumb ways and is ready to be made a warrior. From now on your name shall be Mousebrain to honor his stupity and foolishness!"
Blueflower let out a mmrow of laughter. All the queens joined and Rainkit saw Mousekit blushing under his fur." Ha, but from now on Rainstar I, Mousebrain will call you Noheart because of your heartlessness." Even Rainkit laughed along." I will show you Mousebrain the true heartlessness," she laughed and leaped on Mousekit. They fighted each other claws seathed. "Hey, maybe you two will check on elders. Bring some fresh-kill to them." Mousekit's mother Irisleaf meowed. Both kits stumbled out of the nursery and rushed towards the fresh-kill pile. Rainkit took a robin and a magpie, Mousekit took two rabbits. With their mouths full they padded to the elders hole. Suddently Mousekit stumbled on one of his rabbits and fell down. Rainkit slided after him:"You okay Mousebrain?" Mousekit got up and grunted:"Yeh," Coalfoot- the gray elder with a black foot looked at them dissaprovingly. "Welcome! I see you have found your way to the hell hole of all appretices!" a tortoisheshell elder greeted them. "What's a 'hell hole' ?" Mousekit asked curiously. The tortoiseshell explained:"Hell is a place that's like Dark Forest for twolegs." "Psehw, kittypets," Coalfoot grunted. A white tabby interupted:"Yesh, don't be so harsh on Alice, she was a brave warrior. Unlike you," "Oof, harsh!" Robinwing mewed slightly enjoying the show. Rainkit and Mousekit put the fresh-kill down and backed away from the arguing elders. When they reached out both kits laughed hard.
"Rainkit, Mousekit come! It's sleeptime!"
Irisleaf's voice echoed to them as they were walking to the nursery.