Ep 5. "Crybaby"

"Why are you crying?" Rainkit asked coldly. Old Rainkit would have felt pity but not the new one. The new one knew that she should have been the one that lost her memory. And Dandelionkit would have lost her leg. Or even better. Died.
"I just- just am sorry,"
"Oh, now you're sorry. Should've thought of that earlier. Maybe if I rip off one of your limbs you would feel like I did. How about the head? Oh, but you would die... You deserve pain not the mercy named death," Rainkit mewed nastily. She saw horror in her sister's eyes. She knew she should have felt sorry but she actually liked it. She liked it to be scared. That was the thing that horrified her:" I-"but her apology was interrupted by Venomstar:"Let all the cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here around the Gray Puddle." Dandelionkit sighed in relief and bolted towards the Grey Puddle. Rainkit limped after her. "Today we have gathered to appretice two new kits," she annouced "Rainkit and Dandelionkit!" Rainkit leaped to the Gray Puddle and right after her was Dandelionkit."Dandelionkit! Step forward!" The white kitten stepped forward. "StarClan! I ask you to look down on this kit. She has become enough old to learn thr noble ways of your code. From now on your name will be Dandelionpaw! Your mentor will be-" he looked around, "Frostberry!" Frostberry stepped forward. Dandelionkit touched the leaders shoulder with her tiny nose and then rushed to her mentor. " Rainkit! Step forward!" Rainkit stepped forward "Our warrior ancestors, I will change this kit's name into Nopaw, want it or not! Your mentor will be Shatteredfang! Shatteredfang step forward!" The old gray tom with no fangs stepped forward. Nopaw was shocked by the way the leader had talked to their warrior ancestors and was filled with pure hate. She stepped to Venomstar and touched her shoulder with her nose, almost biting it. Then she looked to his eyes and knew. Venomstar hated her. And so did Nopaw. She padded to Shatteredfang and knew that the old tom was sharing her hate for Venomstar. Their eyes met and with that they formed a wordless deal to kill Venomstar whatever it takes.