Ep. 23 Rise Of A New Clan

Nostar went with the whole Clan but Featherkit and Ravenface. After sharing dreams with StarClan on her forehead had appeared a star. Like other leaders' but Riverstar and Pinestar. Riverstar had lost his faith. Nostar's fur fluffed up. She wasn't sure if it was against the cold or something else. Memories of the last time she was here came back to her. The she-cat shrudded and kept limping. Her heart was thumping as she saw MountainClan
Cats coming. Her Clan raced up the hill after her. There were 3 old maples on yop of the hill. There also was one younger maple and... A fifth maple sprout. Her cats remained under the stone where leaders and their deputies stood. Wildflower ang Gillfeather were guiding the WaterClan warriors. They knew that clan stuff. Next one to come up the hill was DewClan with Amberstar. Right after DewClan came RainClan. And the last one was SnowClan. Riverstar was furious and even before all cats could reach the top he hissed:"What are you doing here you traitor!?" Nostar tried to remain calm. "I am not an traitor! I could never hurt my family! And he was more of an family than you ever were. The real traitors are -" she pointed at Creamstripe, "her and-" she pointed at Whitefoot, "him! But..." she calmed down and smiled:"since gathering is a night of peace I will not further talk to you." Everywhere around cats mumbled and some snickered. Amberstar furrowed his eyebrow and asked:"Why are you standing up here anyways. You're no-" "I am a leader now. Leader of WaterClan. That's my deputy Goldenbrook" the deputy raised his chin. Pinestar meowed angrily:"There's no such Clan. There's always been 4-" "No there hasn't. May I remind you that your Clan is quite new also. And if you don't believe that there's a 5th Clan then look at the Clan maples. There's also a fifth one." Noone said anything. "Very well then, shall we start the gathering now?" Witheredstar gritted his teeth.
-
Nothing really had been happening in other Clans expect for RainClan banishing Nostar and Gillfeather. As the cats were heading their own ways, Nostar got some angry glares. Mostly from RainClan. 'Ironic. They have known me my whole life and still they believe him' . Sharppaw and Flakepaw rushed towards her. "Mommy!" Flakepaw squeaked as she leaped onto Nostar, Sharppaw right after her. "Hey hons! How are you doing?" she asked them.
Sharppaw answered:"Not so good but still OK."
"What about your new mentor Flakepaw?"
"I-it's Tigerfrost. He's really nice even thought he seems cold. I still liked uncle Mousefang better thought."
"That's great!" Nostar nuzzled the white kit."How are Bluekit, Dandelionkit, Rainkit, Mountainkit, Harekit and Dovekit doing? Who's taking care of them?"
Sharppaw and Flakepaw exchanged glances, gulped and then Sharppaw opened his mouth:"Dovekit is blind, but else they're fine and have opened their eyes. Applefang is caring for them."
Nostar was shocked. She was glad that they all were alright and in good paws but... "Poor Applefang. She needs to take care for 9 kits!"
Both nodded. Riverstar yelled something and Flakepaw said:"We have to go now! Bye!"
Sharppaw also yelled his good-bye as he speeded towards others. Nostar sighed and flicked her tail as a sign to get going. The gathering was over.