Ep 4. Alone

The dream of being the leader of RainClan seemed seasons away. The jokes of Mousebrain and Noheart seemed even farther. Irisleaf couldn't watch her and Mousepaw was grieving over his lost brother. She was like an stranger there. An enemy. Too weak to kill and too dangereous to leave alone. It was her everyday.
-
"Dandelionkit is awake!" was heard over the camp. The first ones there were Rainkit and her father Riverfang. He refused to look at Rainkit. But at least Dandelionkit was here. Or so she thought.
"Dandelionkit!" Rainkit rushed to her sister. The white kitten watched her in confusion and disgust:"Who are you!" "I-I'm your s-sister, Rainkit,"the blueish she-cat mewed shocked." No way! My sister can't be that- that MONSTER!" These words hit Rainkit like a monster from Thunderpath and she ran away crying.
-
Rainkit looked herself in the puddle. Was she really that ugly? Gillfeather approached her carefully. "Rainkit?"
"Yeah?"
"That falling branch destroyed her memories. She doesn't remember anything. Don't be mad a-"
"I'm not. I-I just can't believe she s-saw me t-t-that way," Rainkit bursted into tears. She didn't have anybody left, she was all alone. And as her tears faded her heart started to stone.
-
"Rainkit! Wakey wakey! Dandelionkits face was in front of Rainkit's vision." Time to die! " Dandelionkit unseathed her claws and slashed at Rainkit with them but the blue kit dodged it."D-Dandelionkit! What are you doing?!" Rainkit yowled in horror. "Killing you, you're useless piece of dirt. Just taking room and looking ugly!" the answer came. Rainkit felt tears in her throat but also anger rising. She avoided few more clawings from Dandelionkit until her anger bursted. "So I am the one lazing in camp all day? And what are you doing? Exactly the same thing. But now imagine:You are a young adventureous kit and you've been offered a cool challenge. And then you go in the bushes and see that your denmate's limbs lie on the ground and his head is right front of you staring without eyes. And then you rise your eyes and a badger is facing you. Your sister - me runs away. On top of a tree - like you did and leaves you fight the badger own your own. A tiny helpless kit against a giant badger who has killed even adult warriors. And then you fight it almost dying. Wake up without left front leg and then your own sister calls you a monster! Does it feel good? Maybe I should have been the one to escape and lose my memory! How would that feel, huh? Or maybe I should have died, so I wouldn't have gotten so hurt? Or maybe-"Rainkit saw tears in Dandelionkit's eyes as she flickers and fades away." Hey, come back! I have a lot more to say! "Rainkit yelled. But then she woke up in the nursery and front of her was real Dandelionkit with real tears.