Ep. 21 "How Did This Happen?"

Nostar was panting hard as her paws tried to valance and move forward on the rocky cliff. Front of her was Gillfeather and frobt of the medicine cat was Mossbird. The three she-cats were escaping MountainClan's patrol. Their breathing was heavvy as they ran towards the magical place where wonders happen. Suddently Mossbird slipped and Gillfeather barely caught her. Even thought the young she cat was light the old medicine cat couldn't keep her up so Nostar also helped to pull her clanmate out. But they had stopped too long and the angry MountainClan cats caught them
-
Mossbird was trying to explain things to the mountain cats but they didn't listen and said:"Tell that to Witheredstar." Noheart thought sarcastically:'He must be really happy to see us again.' Gillfeather was shivering because she wasn't used to the cold if the mountains. 'She's from SnowClan thought. Shouldn't she have thick fur especially in leaf-bare. They finnaly arrived at the camp. It looked organized and surprisingly clean. 'It' s done very clever' the leader thought as they were taken to Witheredstar. "Witheredstar! We brought you some intruders. They were passing our territory. This young cat tells me that they were on their way to Highcave," a cat announced. The cat was noone else but Suntail himself. Nostar's fur fluffed up even thought she tried to keep it calm. The black tom eith lighter stripes stepped out of the curtain. He looked just fine." What are you really doing on our territory? "
"As my warrior already told you, we  were on our way to Highcave, " Noheart answered her heart pounding rapidly.
"Your warrior? Who are you to claim to be a leader? Oh wait, I remember you... You were Nopaw right. Suits you,"
"It's nit my name anymore. Since I haven't got my 9 lives yet you can call me Noheart."
"Who named you? Nokit. Stupid name for a kitten."
"My name was never Nokit, also it was my father who gave me the heart suffix."
"Riverstar? Should have guessed. Now... Rainheart, you aren't the leader of RainClan. I know it very well. There's no way Riverstar would've made you the deputy. Did you kill him?"
"He's alive and well I believe. I'm the leader of WaterClan."
Witheredstar became furious:"Fifth clan!? There's always been fou-"
"No, SnowClan wasn't there from the start. SnowClan is quite new actually. So don't tell me that there can't be 5th clan."
Witheredstar looked at Nostar angrily. "Go then, get your lives, but never come under my sight again unless it's a gathering. May StarClan light your way," The tom spitted out these last words and turned away. "Take them to Highcave." He said before dissapearing behind his curtain of lichen.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hello! I'm Obsessed. I know that this story id crappy but it will go throught deep rditing after it's ready. Anyways, it's the first book in this series. There will be more, I have them all planned, but I don't remember the names so I won't tell you them. Anyways, sorry and enjoy ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~