Ep. 13 "Yes"

It was an appretice. Really small and plump. But she was covered in another cat's blood. It looked as if she hadn't noticed the two RainClan warriors. In front of the appretice lied a warrior. A MountainClan warrior. There was something strange in the small appretices eyes. Something familiar to Noheart. These were the eyes of her mysterious cat. She nudged Mousefang and on that moment they understood each other perfectly.
-
Another moon had passed. The tom that the appretice had tried to kill was safe in his oen Clan. His name was Suntail. He had came to find his kits that had gone lost. Their names were Curlykit and Thunderkit. Suntail had lost hope of finding them and that's the reason he went back. But Noheart knew where the kits were. She had found them after the day Suntail was found. She decided not to tell Suntail. Even she herself didn't know why. One of the kits tail was cut off. She kept them safe in a treetrunk. Everyday she brought them fresh-kill until Suntail was gone. The kits were big enough to survive without milk. Noheart loved them like her own kits and then she decided. These kits will grow up in RainClan as her kits.
-
Whitefoot's p.o.v
"Hey Whitefoot!"
"Come 'ere Whitefoot! "
"You want to eat some fresh-kill with me Whitefoot?"
She-cats from the whole Clan asked that from him every day. But there was only one she-cat she was truly interested in. Her messy Blueish-gray fur that sparkled silverly in the sun, her orange eyes that shone like fire. Her torn ear and one sleek paw. That made her perfect. He knew that she couldn't stand his charm. But so long she had shown no interest the longest. She was hanging around another tom. Mousefang. But they're just friends, nithimg more. The light-gray tom tried to convice himself. They have been best friends from kittenhood. ONLY FRIENDS! Nothing more. Forr some reason he still felt something bubbling inside him. Maybe it was guilt for Daisypaw? His forst crush. The poor appretice killed by Noheart's stupid sister Dandelionpaw. They would've had so many happy memories together. But Whitefoot knew a secret noone else knew.
~
Noheart's p.o.v
"H-Hey Noheart! Y-You wanna share fresh-kill?" Whitefoot approached Noheart. Noheart blushed deeply and answered:"Yes," Whitefoot picked a vole and Noheart a magpie. "S-so, why did you want to eat w-with me?" the Blueish-gray she-cat asked nerveously. Whitefoot smiled awkwardly and said something like:"Irllkeu," "What?" Noheart asked confused. She hadn't understood anything. Whitefoot murmured:"Ireallylikeyou," Noheart felt blood rising in her body. "So I meant to ask... Would you be my mate?" Whitefoot ended his sentence. Noheart gasped:"Yes!" For a moment she could see something predator like in her new mate's eyes but it was gone so fast Noheart wondered if she had only imagined it. She pressed her muzzle into Whitefoot beautiful coat and he did the same. "Come, I myst show you something," she whispered in his ear.