Ep. 18 Names From The Past

"Mom,"
Flakekit crawled inside throught the small gap that led to the nursery. "Yes hon?" Noheart raised her head.
"Why were you so sad when Applefang said that we should name Bluekit, Bluekit?"
"Well... Blueflower was the name of my mother. But she died after this... Accident happened to me and my sister."
Flakekit seemed sad. Then she asked:"But you were also sad when Dandelionkit was named." Noheart sighed and answered:"Dandelionpaw was the name of my sister. She died in the fight of ColdClan and DewClan, RainClan."
"Didn't Whitefoot like her?"
"Not really. But I guess I should tell you the full story."
"Yes please!"
Noheart smiled at the young appretice. "Well, Mousefang and I were friends from the very start. He was a moon older than me. We had this joke that I called him Mousebrain and he called me Noheart-"
"Blueflower named you Nokit!? That-"
"No, not at all. My name used to be Rainkit."
"So that's why uncle Mousefang offered that name!"
"Yep, anyways. When he and his brother became appretices they wanted to play a prank on us- me and Dandelionkit. If I had known... Of course we both agreed with the challenge. They said it was a challenge. We went to the woods and saw Mousepaw whimpering, telling us not to go to the bushes. If wish we had listened... That was a badger. It had killed Dustpaw-Mousefang's brother. Dandelionkit climbed a tree but I fought with it. That's the way I lost my paw and ear. But I killed the badger... I killed it. " tears flowed into the queen's eyes" I passed out. When O became concious I was annouced that Dandelionkit's branch had fell. Her head was cracked. It was terrible. When she woke up she had lost her memory. T-the thing she told me... " Flakepaw rubbed her head against Noheart. Blueish-gray she-cat smiled and continued." We were made appretices soon. Our last leader, Venomstar named me Nopaw. I sought revenge to him. He made the most helpless warrior my mentor. He didn't even have fangs. But we were close. But in that time when we were unconcious Blueflower had killed herself. She thought that we were both going to die. I wish we did... " Then Harekit woke up and Noheart ended her story. Flakekit exited nursery with sorrow in her eyes." You'd make a great elder one day. "she said as she left. Noheart chuckled and concertrated on ver kits again. But she never felt the same towards them again. She loved them even more.