Halloween Special: The Spooky Gathering

It was a dark night. Cats from all the clans came. All cats. It was the night of Spooky Stories. Everyone came together and told each other scary stories. Expect for newborns, their mothers and sick cats. Generally all who couldn't for some reason. This time there was 5 clans. Also some loners. Let's hear to their spooky stories now!
Mossbird:
"Once upon a time there was a forest with no living beings. The two-legs called it" Dead Forest". Everyone who went there never came back. But then a very brave tim from a clan far away came to that forest. The cats around told him not to but he didn't listen. He went to that forest. It was quiet for a while but after the 5th day he had been there a terrifing scream echoed over the woods. On the 7th day the tom came back but he wasn't the same. He was furless, old and blind. Also he didn't talk at all. When cats asked what hapoened he just stared into their eyes with his blind eyes and opened his mouth. He did talk something noone else heard but the cat he was telling the story. When he stopped talking the cats looked af they were stoned and then fell apart like glass. "
All cats looked terrified. Good story Mossbird^^
Time for... Flakepaw/Curlypaw!
Flakepaw/Curlypaw:
" Uhm... Well... There once was a wild she-cat but she got captured by twolegs. They took her to a high tower in middle of a twoleg camp. But in the forest she had a mate. The tom went to searxh for her. He travelled days and nights to find his beloved one. Soon he reached the edge of the twoleg city starving and tired. Before going to the twoleg place he decide to sleep and eat a bit. On the next morning he searched for the she-cat from all places. The monsters were speeding past him but he ignored them. He was so desperate for his lost mate. Once he reached the tower he pulled himself together and started climbing up the tower. He didn't feel fear anymore. He felt strenght and energy to finnaly reach his mate. And then he finnaly reached the top. But the mate didn't want to leave. Then the tom leaped out of the window. "
'T-that's just sad...' the others murmured
"And tgen he became a ghost and haunted the she-cat?"
Flakepaw/Curlypaw finished her story.
Not the scariest ending but that'll do. Hmm... Oh look StarClan cats are coming this way! Sharppaw/Thunderpaw your turn!
Sharppaw/Thumderpaw:
"So, once there was this monster that ride on a specific path for monsters. It competed with other monsters. But one time it got injured during the race. It's face was jumbled and broken so it was thrown away. The monster became wild and started attacking twolegs. The end"
Wow! What a twist! StarClan seems pleased. Whitefoot! Tell us a scary story.
StarClan murmurs dissaprovingly.
Whitefoot:
"There once lived a blood sucking cat.
He lived in an abadoned twoleg nest. It was big, wide and scary. All the cats who entered the nest were never seen again. Alive. Their corpses were found in the river near the nest. They were sucked out of blood and the river was red. Soon no cat dared to go there. "
.... Interesting... What about some StarClan cats? Would you like to tell us stories. A dusty brown nods. It's Mousefang!
Mousefang:
All of the cats are sucked into a dream. A story. There's a Blueish-gray she cat with one eye and ear. She's a detective. She has a dusty brown sidekick. Their names are Rain Star and Mouse Fang. Rain Star and dr. Fang for short. There has been a murder in the forest. Sun Tail notifies them of that. The pair go to the place where the murder was done. They find Sun Tail's corpse there with some red fur. Had that been Sun Tail's ghost? Behind them reveals an evil grin with white sharp teeth and green eyes. One powerful slash and dr. Fang was dead. Rain Star is terrified. She was blamed for the murders and casted out. But with her amazing detective abilities she proves her innocence and reveals the murderers.
That indeed is and interesting story. A bit scary and very dark. You readers sadly couldn't see it. Maybe if you ask nice, Obsessed will show you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello there friends! It's your chance to get your OC into one of the 5 clans. Whatever the name is, your character will be a kit but don't worry. They'll be mentioned in the story! They might even become important cahracyers. Just send me a brief form of your OC.
Form:
Name
Gender
Personality
Looks
Owner
Clan
The owner will be mentioned in the end^^  Also Halloween costumes! Who were/are you on Halloween? Comment below!

 Form:NameGenderPersonalityLooksOwner ClanThe owner will be mentioned in the end^^  Also Halloween costumes! Who were/are you on Halloween? Comment below!

Bye for now! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye for now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~