Ep 7. "Insane"

"You, I and Mousepaw are goung to the meeting tonight,"a cat stood front of Nopaw."Huh?" Dandelionpaw repeated:"You, I and Mousepaw will go to the meeting tonight," "Oh, all right, thanks, " Nopaw thanked her. Dandelionpaw backed out staring Nopaw intensively. It made Nopaw uncomfortable. Finnaly the last tip of the white she-cat was gone. She had had dark thoughts. Thoughts how to kill VenomStar.
-
"Are you excited?"
"Extremely,"
"It's our first meeting,"
"Yeah..." Nopaw said dryly. Unlike Mousepaw she didn't wait it. Everyone will stare her. Stare her like Dandelionpaw. Anger raised inside her. Suddently she realized that her body wasn't under her control. Somethung negative controlled it. It felt like she watches from her own body what's happening. Like something held her back. But as quuckly it had started it ended. They reached the meeting pmace and all cats shattered to talk to share news with others. She quickly found an old DewClan  medicine cat who seemed to mew to herself. Nopaw sat next to the cat but sge ignored her. Suddently the medicine cat's eyes went wide:"Cold will rise and dandelion will die from rain,"Nopaw didn't get anything but suddently MountainClan's leader- Witherstar stepped forward:"SnowClan and MountainClan has hard times. We don't have prey in the mountains and we don't want to break the warrior code. We ask you to give us a little bit of your hunting grounds until this harsh season ends." DewClan's leader answered almost immedeatly:"No," and after a short thinking pause Venomstar also answered no. Witherstar went furious immedeatly and yowled:" ColdClan attack!" And that was the moment when Nopaw knew tht her body didn't belong to herself. Something started leading it and Nopaw was pushed away. So she watched how cats died in the paw of her body. That's insane. She thought. Insane.