Ep. 24. "I Don't Have A Father"

Sorry for the time skip. It's just a really important chapter and I want to write it before I forget it.
——————————————————
It was time for an gathering again. A new night to sort things out and get news. Everyone came. Ravenface and Featherpaw also. Her mentor was Ravenface. WaterClan was the first on top of the hill. Next one was RainClan, then DewClan, SnowClan and finnaly MountainClan. The leaders were ready to begin but let the cats share news. Nostar's fur bristled with excitement. As it was beginning to get more quiet Riverstar started:"Someone's been stealing food from RainClan's territory. So long the losses have been small but every mouse is important." He glared at Nostar but the she-cat saw the surprise even on RainClan cats' faces. "I suspect that WaterClan might have been the thief since they don't have a proper border yet..." he smirked. "Oh but we do. None of my cats has been outside of our territory unlike some RainClan cats that have decided that our territory is free territory. I know the borders very well Riverstar and I kbow that RainClan has been going too far." she explained smiling but from her eyes it was visible that she was dying to attack Riverstar." How dare you blame your deeds on my Clan!? I'm your father! "
" This doesn't matter on Gatherings because I never had a father. "
" Listen here you little-"
" No, you listen. Why did you have to give Dustpaw a free day? That was your biggest mistake! Aside that why weren't you there when I needed you the most?! Where were you when mom killed herself?! Where were you when the battle started?! Where were you when I needed support?! Why did you name me that way?! Where were you when I lost my best friend?! And where were you when you had to protect me...?"she hissed it all out her fur on the edge and pupils barely visible." Why were you never there when I needed you? You weren't a father... You are no better than Venom. Guess that runs in the family. " she spit the last words out and wheezed hard. Tears made her eyes hurt but she kept them open.
"Nostar..."
"What?" she turned her head towards Riverstar.
"I never gave Dustpaw a free day."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What?!"
"I sent him to hunt."
"You murdered him! You monster! You knew that there was a badger in the woods! Even kits knew that! You wanted him dead! You sent him to the part of forest where badger roamed intentionally! You could've saved Mousefang from a lifetime trauma, you could've saved Dandelionpaw, you could've saved me. You could've saved mom... "
" You could've saved Daisypaw you monster! " Ladybugback yelled." If you hadn't sent that appretice to the woods where he died you could've saved my friend! You could've saved Daisypaw! Your stupid daughter killed her because she didn't knew who were from DewClan because of memory loss! It's your fault! A ginger cat from DewClan seemed in the edge if crying:"You killed my daughter..."
Cats began saying what happened because of Riverstar one by one.
"You killed my friends and mother..." Nostar said
"You killed my daughter," ginger she-cat said.
"You killed my sister," golden tom said.
"You killed my friend," Ladybugback said tears in her eyes.
"You killed my love..." Whitefoot said.
"YOU KILLED MY LOVE. YOU BOTH WHITEFOOT AND RIVERSTAR!" Creamstripe yelled.
"You killed my mentor!" Flakepaw cried.
"You killed my granny, aunt and uncle!" Sharppaw hissed.
Cats were angry and Riverstar was scared. Nostar heard a voice in her head:"See how much power you have over these cats? With me you could have more. Kill him!" Nostar shook her head 'No! I won't! " cats around her began growling and closing Riverstar in. Amberstar was closing him in also:" You killed my sister's daughter and brother' s daughter's friend!"
"We trusted you!"
"Die!"
Nostar stepped in. "He is a terrible being. I agree. But killing him isn't right. We will not be better than him in any way. He should be sent there where his brother Venom.
You're not worth your star prefix you bastard. Like him. You only love yourself. Go and never come back" she smiled dangerously her razor sharp teeth glistening in moonlight. Riverfoot glew immedeatly leaping over cats like a bird. 'Lightfoot would' ve been a better name for him... 'she thought grunting. Then she remembered: "But Whitefoot is also a part of this scheming!" Whitefoot started begging immdeatly as cats around him started filicking their claws:"Yes I did kill Mousefang but please! I don't want to go away! I'm loyal! Killing him was an accident. It was drak and I thought it was an enemy cat. The truth is that I can't smell things very well." Nistar actually understood. She understood that Whitefoot was a liar and murderer but generally not a bad cat. He had just been blinded with live and then losing it... She knew how it must have felt like." Do we let Whitefoot stay? I know him. And generally he's not a bad cat." Cats around her murmured. They didn3kbiw the full story but that would have made the descision even harder. As most of the cats were starting to answer Whitefoot yelled:"Please! You can have RainClan! Just please! Let me stay!"
"You're a coward and don't deserve that but it disgusts me to see you beg so just stay. You're no longer a deputy but I think that cats should choose whether they want to join WaterClan or not. Buttetflywing said :" I think that it's ok so long as we still don't depend on WaterClan and our name doesn't change." Nostar nodded and asked:"Is anyone against it. Noone nodded and almost eceryone shook their heads. Nostar smiled:" It's settled then! Can we go back to the normal gathering now?".
-
Later that night a storm started and lightning struck down one half of RainClan's maple.