Ep. 19 Creamstripe's Cry

Noheart woke up because of loud wailing. All of her kits were sleeping peacefully. She was weak because of sitting still for so long but now she got to move her three remaining limbs. The cry seemed to come from the medicine cat den. 'What's wrong?' she wondered as she limped towards the den. As the blue she-cat got closer she could make out the words:"I'm a failure, I shouldn't have been born! It hurts! What have I done...?" without seeing the cat Noheart knew it was Creamstripe. Her head peeked in and she saw Creamstripe lying on something dusty brown and quite big. Noheart limped closer. The creamy medicine cat appretice ignored her and kept crying. At first the corpse on what Creamstripe lied on seemed to be from another clan and all jumbled together but with closer look Noheart realized that it was her best friend. Mousefang. The she-cat collapsed on the dead-body of her kittenhood friend and cried. The two she-cats just lied and cried. Until they fell asleep.
~
In the morning Noheart woke up because of the gasps of the cats. She looked around to understand what's going on. Then she remembered the events of last night. "It's her, I swear! I'm sure she killed him! She never really cared. And also she has no problem killing her clanmates, even kin!" Noheart heard somecat say. She turned to look who had said such a stupid thing and saw. Whitefoot. "W-Whitefoot what are you talking about!?" she gasped. Whitefoot grinned and said:"Don't play dumb! You had no problem killing your own sister, why not your 'best friend'?"
Noheart was still confused.
"Then you murdered him cold-heartedly. But guess what, Creamstripe knocked you out!"
Creamstripe nodded nerveously. 'They had planned this all this time?' Noheart wasn't so surprised of Whitefoot betraying her. She had been warned after all. But Creamstripe? She wasn't a bad cat. Gillfeather stepped forward." That's a lie you two! And you know it. I woke up because of Creamstripes whining on somecat' s dead body. I didn't understand it then. And then Noheart came in. A second later they both cried on him." "Says a traitor! "Whitefoot yelled over the old medicine cat's words." That's right! She betrayed her own birthclan by falling in love with a cat from another clan, having kits and being a medicine cat at the same time!"
All cats gasped. Riverstar stepped forward:" Is this true that you killed Dandelionpaw?" he asked Noheart.
" Yes but-"
" Did you know Gillfeather's secret? "
" Yes but-"
" Are Flakekit and Sharpkit from MountainClan? "
" Yes but-"
" That's it. I'm exiling you and Gillfeather."
"No-"
"Yes! Begone!"
"Wait! Please don't send Flakepaw and Sharppaw to MountainClan! They won't make it there!"
"Maybe it's better that way."
"No-" but Noheart's screams were cut short by Gillfeather who nudged her away. "We'll come and save them if they're treated bad,c'mon now." the ekderly cat whispered and together they satrted limping towards the exit. "No! Don't send her away! You're making a mistake! She would never kill Mousefang!" Noheart could hear her adopted son's voice echoing over the forest. It almost hurt her physically and she started crying: "Why..."