Ep. 16 Blinded

Noheart's whole body was aching with pain. She seemed to have a lot of new scars. "How do you keep ending up in here?" Creamstripe asked her annoyed. "Leave the poor cat alone you racoon! She has suffered a lot!" Gillfeather's voice raised at her appretice. Noheart could almost hear the creamy tabby roll her eyes. Noheart slowly tried to open her eyes but she regretted it right after that. The bright light made her head ache. Gillfeather purred comfortingly:"Calmly now my child, you've been trought a lot." Noheart sighed and slowly peeked the den around her. It felt a bit diffirent. She could see only one side of her nose. "Noheart-"
"I lost my eye, didn't I?" Noheart sighed not surprised.
Gillfeather answered sadly:"Yes," but cheered up then"But I have som good news too! "
"Are everyone alright? "Noheart stood up too fast so she lost her balance again." Well that too but... You're expecting! " Gillfeather giggled cheerfully. Creamstripe seemed angry about something. Noheart's eyes widened in shock. She us going to have kits of her own! She is going to get to feed them! She is going to be a real mom. Noheart made a mistake again standing up too fast too excitedly. Gillfeather supported her from the side:"Easy now, you need to remember that there's a life growing inside you." "Right!" Noheart tried to sound adult like. She was actually still in the age of an apprentice. Riverstar stepped in seriously" Hello, Rainheart!"Noheart started to get annoyed by her often name changes." Did you change it again while I was unconcious?"she said hostility in her voice. Her father seemed surprised:" No, not at all! I was just thinking that I made a mistake naming you that way, "" About time too!"Noheart grunted and limped out to the leaf-bare sun.
-
A moon had passed. Noheart couldn't even move because the weight of her body. Mousefang, Whitefoot and Gillfeather came checking on her every day. Whitefoot was shocked at first when he heard that you're going to have kits with him but noe he seemed really happy because of it. Sharpkit and Flakekit were already helping Applefang with her kits. It was a litter of 3. Their names were Fallkit, Lemonkit and Leafkit. Fallkit looked like his mom, Leafkit was a ginger tabby and Lemonkit was yellow with orange stripes. They were beautiful. Sharpkit seemed to be more comfortable around Whitefoot thought he was still cautious of him. Noheart was blinded of the joy to think of the things that Clearstar had warned her of.