Ep. 20 WaterClan

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here around the Mossstone!" A Blueish-gray she-cat announced. It was deep dark with no glimpse of moonlight but everyone knew the voice. It belonged to their leader. Nostar. Cats came out from treetrunks, holes and even bushes. Soon everyone was aroumd the mossy stone the newborn clan called:Mossstone. "As you all know, soon the gathering will be held. This time with WaterClan. That's the reason I want to take the journey to the Highcave today." "But Nostar! It's in MountainClan's territory!" an old she-cat argued. "MountainClan isn't allowed to attack me, nor my companions". Gillfeather sighed . She saw so many holes in the leaders plan but decided not to point them out. "I want some cats to come with me. Gillfeather for sure, and maybe Mossbird too. Mossbird nodded gracefully. She had been a kittypet named Moss. But she had decided to go to the wild and was accepted to WaterClan. It was a bit like SnowClan but instead of loner names, Nostar gave them warrior names. Mossbird was clever, light and swift. That's why the bird suffix.
WaterClan members
Leader:

Nostar- Blueish-gray young she-cat without right front leg, right eye and right ear. Formerly from RainClan

Deputy:

Goldenbrook- A golden tom with no left ear. Very slim and overall small. Formerly loner.

Medicine cat:

Gillfeather- A grey old she-cat without right fang. Formerly from RainClan

Warriors:

Wildflower- A ginger she-cat with shiny golden eyes. Formerly from DewClan

Cedarwhisker- A white tom with shade of blueish-gray and unsually long whiskers. Formerly a kittypet.

Ravenface- A mostly white tom with black face. Formerly a loner.

Mossbird- Small grey tabby she-cat with very thin body build. Formerly a kittypet.

Mountaindew- Grey tabby tom with bright green eyes and sharp claws. Formerly a loner.

Appretices:

Griffinpaw- handsome reddish-brown spotted tom with yellow eyes and very sharp claws. Formerly a kittypet.
Mentor- Wildflower

Queens:
-
Kits:

Featherkit- All black she-kit with blue eyes and soft paws. Formerly a kittypet. Almost ready to be appreticed.

Elders:
-