Ep 8. "I'm A Killer"

Everything else on that evening was a blur for Nopaw. Something had made a home inside her and refused to leave. Something evil. She had looked what her body was doing like from a transparent panel that twolegs use to look outside of their nest. She saw her bloody paws but they weren't her's. She felt blood in her mouth but it wasn't her's. Suddently she jerked awake from that strange slumber. Her paws felt wobbly as she stared the blood around her. A few fox-lenghts away from her she saw Dandelionpaw and a... DewClan appretice fight? She blinked to get the blood out of her eyes. Yes, it was clearly a DewClan cat. "Stop! They're from DewClan! They're our ally!" she yelled to her sister. Dandelionpaw made one powerful slash with her claws and the DewClan appretice fell. These few moments felt like forever. They seemed to fall and fall and fall. She screamed:"Nooo! What have you done!" and jumped on the white small appretice.
-
She became aware of her actions again. In front if her lied Dandelionpaw. Dead. Nopaw couldn't remember how she had killed her but she knew that she had done it. From inside her came a purr that she tried to press down. "I'm a killer..." she realized "I am a killer. I AM A KILLER! I AM A KILLER!" these words hit her from everywhere. "No, no! Please stop, I didn't want to!" she started sobbing. A few drops landed on her sister's white fur. But Nopaw wasn't crying. Mousepaw had joined her. In his eyes was pure sorrow and Nopaw understood that he had had something for Dandelionpaw. From sky fell more and more drops as StarClan itself was mourning Dandelionpaw. "I'm sorry Dandelionpaw, about everything!" she cried and her vision went foggy. Strangely red. Her vision was blurring more and more until...