Ep. 2 "What, You Afraid?"

A few moons had passed since the elders incident. Rainkit had visited them every day to help them and hear their stories.
-
"Noheart! Wakey wakey!" a voice meowed in Rainkits ear. "Cinderpaw has a challenge for us!" "A challenge? What? Where? When?" Rainkit bolted up. "Ha, I knew it that would get your lazy butt up," Dandelionkit chuckled. Rainkit was very annoyed:"Is there a challenge then?" "Huh? Yeah, there is. Cinderpaw told us to meet her by the great spruce," Dandelion looked troubled. "What, you scared?" Rainkit teased. Dandelionkit stood up:"Of course not!" "Then what are we waiting for?"
-
The sister reached the great spruce where they saw Mousekit waiting. "Are you taking part of the challenge too?" Rainkit asked exitedly. Mousekit whimpered nerveously:"Somewhat, I give you instructions."
"Really? What are they then?"
"Er... First one is to go in these bushes over there. Please don't go there!" Mousekit cried.
"Nonsense! I'll go," Dandelionkit decided.
"Not if I get there first!"
Both kits rushed towards the bushes hearts stammering. Mousekit was running towards the camp. The sisters jumped in the bushes at the same time and what Rainkit saw won't leave her memory ever.