1

It was finally the day that I got to move into my new apartment. It was the start of a new chapter in my life. I wasn't living with my parents anymore, and I'm glad. I could finally do all of my own things. I wasn't restricted under a roof that wasn't even mine. Now I'm free.

I walk into the building in hopes of retrieving my key. After a few moments of looking around, I finally spotted the front desk. I quickly walked over and greeted the middle-aged woman sitting behind the counter.

"I'm Lee Felix, I came to retrieve my key."

"Ah, here you are. Room 45 on the third floor."

After saying goodbye to the woman, I got into the elevator and pressed the button for the third floor. I was nervous, but so excited at the same time. I finally got to be independent and do things on my own. There was no one there to tell me what I could do and what I couldn't do. I wasn't restricted anymore.

I got out of the elevator and made my way down the hall until I saw room 45. I fumbled around with my key for a few seconds because of the bags and suitcase with me. After a few seconds, I finally got the door open.

I walked in and was immediately surprised at how big it was. Obviously, it wasn't that big, but it was much better than the small room I spent most of my life in. I knew a little about the apartment, but I still decided to look around.

After looking around, I noticed that there were 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, which was honestly better than expected, since I thought there would only be one bathroom. It wasn't like it really mattered since I was living alone, but I already knew that I would have my best friend, Chan, coming over a lot, so it was really useful to have the extra bedroom and bathroom.

After looking around, I started unpacking. It took a while, but I didn't want to hold it off, so the exhaustion was worth it. I laid on my bed in hopes of taking a nap, but instead my eyes shot open once I heard a knock on my door. I got up and opened the door. Outside of the door were 2 men, that looked around my age. One of them was very tall with black hair that was tucked back behind his ear. The other was a little shorter than him, and he had medium brown hair, with eyes that looked almost like a puppy's.

"Hi, I'm Hyunjin, and this is Seungmin. We live in the apartment across from you. We noticed you moving in earlier and we just wanted to come and say welcome." The taller one introduced.

"Hi, I'm Felix. I actually am new here. Do you guys want to come in?"

"That's alright, thank you. If you want a tour around here, or the city in general, feel free to knock on our door."

After saying our goodbyes, the two retreaded back to their own apartment. They were honestly very nice, and I'm glad I got them as neighbors.