13

3rd Person POV:

The weeks went on and the two boys kept the routine going. Changbin went over to Felix's apartment three times a day to make sure that Felix was eating, and Felix went over to Changbin's apartment to make sure he was sleeping at night. Though, sometimes, Changbin would stay the night at Felix's apartment, but it never bothered the two.

Felix had also become really good friends with the rest of his neighbors. They would always hang out when they had time. They had all noticed how close Felix and Changbin were getting, and their encounter with Hyunjin a few weeks ago was definitely not helping their case.

Today was no different. Although Felix had finished up his tests, he was still working really hard. He could never work too hard though, because Changbin was always there to make him take a break. Today was different though.

Changbin had never came for breakfast. It was weird, but Felix just assumed Changbin had something important to do. He was a little upset that Changbin never texted him, but it didn't effect him all that much.

Then, lunch came around the corner. Changbin never showed up. That was what made Felix a little worried. Changbin would never leave Felix hanging like that. Especially without a simple text. Felix just kept doing his work though, because he didn't want to disappoint.

Finally, dinner rolled around. And jut like the other times of the day, Changbin never came. Felix decided that he was going to stop his work. Not only was his head starting to hurt, he was also becoming extremely hungry. Usually he wouldn't have been hungry, bur since Changbin started making him eat, his body got used to the feeling.

Felix got up and grabbed his car keys. He decided he was going to eat out. He didn't really have any food in his house so he was kind of forced to eat out. He put his shoes on and went out the door.

When he closed his door, he saw something he didn't expect. There was Changbin, hand-in-hand with a beautiful girl. He had a wide smile spread across his face. They were headed back to Changbin's apartment. Changbin then saw Felix, but his expression stayed the same.

"Hey, Felix!"

"Oh, hey."

"This is Chae."

"Hi, I'm Felix, nice to meet you," He lied, "I have to go right now, I hope to see you around more." He lied again.

"Of course! I'l be here more often, Changbin's a pretty cool guy."