17

The next morning, I woke up in the middle of Minho and Jisung. They had their arms wrapped around me while they slept. I quietly got up and ordered some food for us. I waited in the living room for a few seconds before I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Hyunjin, Seungmin, Woojin, Jeongin, and Chan all at the door.

"Surprise!"

"Hi! What are you guys doing here?"

"Well, Hyunjin added me into a group chat called, 'Fellow Neighbors,' and told me that one of the apartments next to them is for rent, so I applied and got accepted, and now I live here!"

"Oh my God, Chan! Now we can see each other all the time!"

Just then Minho and Jisung sleepily walked out of the bedroom.

"Hey, look! It's Minho and Jisung!"

Just then, Jeongin looked down at my stomach.

"Why are you so skinny?"

So I told them everything. Just like I did with Jisung and Minho. Like how I did to Changbin. Except, I told them everything. Like how I went to dinner with Chae and Changbin. They were all quick to run up to me and hug me. Chan even shed a few tears. Then I remembered something.

"Oh shit! I need to order more food! I only ordered food for me, Jisung, and Minho."

"Do you have room for two more?"

I look up to see who the voice belongs too, and there I see Chae standing with Changbin in the door way. I wanted to say no and make them leave, but Chae was so sweet and I couldn't do that to her. She even asked me to dinner yesterday. The least I could do was to treat her to breakfast. But I could literally feel Jeongin and Hyunjin giving her the dirtiest looks.

I just nod and they come in and sit on the ground. I ordered more food, and the time passed really fast with all the talking we did. I don't know how much Chae had heard from earlier, but if she heard anything, she did a really good job at hiding it.

We all ate breakfast, and when we finished, Changbin announced that he and Chae had to leave since they had a date later. I saw Jeongin role his eyes and had to force myself not to laugh. The two left and Hyunjin didn't even hold back.

"That ugly, shithead, motherfucking, bitch. How could he do that when he was here with the rest of us? 'Oh I have a date to go on!' Like okay? Why do we care? Stupid head ass."

"Hyunjin! Watch your language!"

Everyone started laughing at Woojin's words. We were having an amazing time, but it turns out, everyone had things to do, so they had to go. So, I was left alone in my apartment, with just my thoughts.

I'm making a Woosan texting story and I dOnT kNoW hOw I fEeL aBoUt It