7

When I woke up, I went straight to the living room to check if Chan was awake, and not much to my surprise, he was. I went over and sat next to him.

"You want breakfast?"

"I do, but I'll make it, since you're probably going to burn the place down."

He got up and started cooking something. I wasn't really paying attention, though. I just sat there watching TV, until Chan told me that the food was ready. I sat down at the table with him and grabbed a small portion of the eggs he made.

"Aren't you going to eat more?"

"No, I'm not really hungry."

"You better eat more, or I will literally force the freaking eggs down your throat."

"Ugh, fine I'll eat more."

I grabbed a little more food and actually ate it. Once we finished eating, we went back to watching TV. After a few episodes of some random show we started watching, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. Outside of my apartment was Changbin.

"Lix, who is it?"

"It's one of my neighbors." I yelled back to Chan. I was honestly confused as to why he was standing outside of my door. I waited for a few seconds before he spoke.

"I was going to come and tell you that we were all going to go to the movies later, but it looks like you're busy with your boyfriend, so I'll leave."

Before I could even say anything, he already had his back turned to me, walking back to his apartment. I don't know why, but he sounded almost jealous. But that doesn't make any sense. Why would he be jealous of something that isn't even a thing? More importantly, why would he be jealous at all?

I went back inside and kept watching TV with Chan. We watched a few more episodes before I got a text from Hyunjin.

Hyunjin:
we were going to go to the movies
later,  but Changbin told us you
were with your boyfriend
you can bring him if you want
that way we can get to know him

Jisung:
ahhh
he's not my boyfriend lol
he's my best friend, but yeah
we can make it

Hyunjin:
see you guys there!