19

True to their word, my parents came at around 4. It was peaceful for the most part. They just told me about some of their new business partners and deals that they made. It was all going well until it was time for dinner. Of course, I took them out to a restaurant, but they managed to mess that up for me too.

"Felix, what are you going to get?"

"I'm not sure yet. What about you guys?"

"We're going to get the shrimp dish. You should stick to one of the salads, though. You look like you've put on some more weight."

"I'll get a Caesar salad then."

"Good."

We got our food soon enough. There wasn't any conversations really. They just discussed the future plans for the company. They complained here and there about how I gained weight, or how I don't work enough, but that's about it. Before I knew it, dinner was over.

When we got back to the apartment, my parents told me that the company had booked a hotel for them so they wouldn't be staying with me. I felt so relieved, because the last thing I needed was them complaining that my mattresses are too hard.

I was laying on the couch when I heard a knock on the door. I thought that it was just my parents telling me that they forgot something, since the guys would send me a text saying they were outside, so I quickly got up and opened the door. To my surprise, it was Changbin.

"We need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is. First of all, you've gotten extremely skinny, and second, I just happened to be at that restaurant earlier. I heard everything that your parents said."

"Nothing happened. I'm fine. I'm eating. Like I said, there's nothing to talk about."

"No, you're not. Now let me in before I move you out of the way."

I opened the door wider for him to come in. I sat on the couch, and so did he. It was silent for a few seconds before he spoke up.

"Look, Felix, I know I haven't talked t you in awhile, and I'm sorry. I still care about you, even if I did a shitty job of showing it. I'm genuinely worried. You can't let yourself starve. You are perfect the way you are, and there's no need to listen to what your parents say."

"Thanks. And I have been eating. Hyunjin and them have been coming over pretty much everyday to shove food down my throat."

"Well that's good. I'm sorry that I haven't been coming over. I mean it, Lix, I care about you a lot."

We were silent for a few seconds, once again. The only thing that could be heard was the ticking of the clock. Then, Changbin started leaning in. I didn't know what was happening. Then, he closed his eyes. Even if I was confused, I still followed his lead.

Then I felt his lips on mine.

NCT is so cool.