21

tw: Homophobia

We stayed like that for a few seconds before we both hesitantly pulled away. It was pure silence before Changbin started speaking.

"Wow." (istg pls make the references i love them sm)

"Holy shit! Changbin you have a girlfriend!"

"Oh my god. I just cheated. How could I do this? I'm so sorry, Lix. I didn't even ask for permission, and even if I did, I didn't want our first kiss to be me cheating on my girlfriend."

"It's alright. I'm fine, I gave you permission. But what about your girlfriend?"

"I don't know how I'm going to tell her. What do I even say?"

"I don't know. I haven't exactly been in this kind of position before."

"I know. Anyways, I need to get going. I'm sorry again." And with that, he left.

I can't even describe what just happened. Changbin kissed me? He cheated on his girlfriend? I had my first kiss?

So many thoughts were going through my mind. I didn't even know how to feel. Was I happy? Sad? Angry? Even I couldn't tell what I was supposed to feel. Changbin cheated on his girlfriend. I helped him cheat. My first kiss ended up being me helping my crush cheat on his girlfriend. Was he going to end things with her? Or is he just going to pretend that our kiss never happened? Only time will tell.

I ended up going to sleep a little early tonight.

The next morning

I woke up to a loud knock on my door. I didn't know who it could be this early in the morning, but I got up and opened it anyway. To my surprise, it was my parents. Why would they be here so early? They never told me if they were even coming over, so why did they decide to bang on my door at 7:30 in the morning?

"What the hell is wrong with you? You look like a fucking mess! You can't do anything right, can you? You're fucking fat and ugly, and you're a faggot? We saw you with that Fucking boy last night. I came back to tell you that we were coming over today, but you were kissing him! I thought we raised you better than this!"

I could feel the tears coming to my eyes. Never in a million years did I expect them to find out like this. While I was trying to hold back my tears with my parents yelling at me, I noticed all of my neighbors coming out. I saw the change in their expressions. I saw them rubbing their eyes and yawning, but their jaws quickly dropping when they heard what my parents were saying.

Before I could even process anything, I felt a hard slap across my face, and just like that, they were gone.