4

When I woke up, I realized that I hadn't eaten all day yesterday. I got up and made my way over to the fridge, only to remember that I didn't have anything edible in my apartment. I went back into my room to get ready for the day. I quickly brushed my teeth and then hopped into the shower.

When I got out of the shower, I threw on sweatpants and a hoodie, seeing that it was winter and I didn't want to get sick. I slipped my shoes on and made my way outside of the apartment. When I was walking out, I noticed a boy that looked a little younger than me making his way out of the apartment next to Hyunjin and Seungmin's. He waved at me and started making his way over to me.

"Hi! I'm Jeongin, I live with my roommate, Woojin. We aren't dating like Hyunjin and Seungmin, and Minho and Jisung, though."

"I'm Felix, nice to meet you."

"Where are you heading, Felix?"

"I'm going to walk over to the grocery store right now."

"Oh! So am I. Do you mind if I accompany you?"

"Not at all."

After a few moments of getting to know each other, we made it to the grocery store. We walked in and surprisingly, we stuck together the whole time. I really enjoy having Jeongin around. He's like a little kid that's so full of excitement. I really am looking forward to spending time with him. After we payed for all of our stuff, we started walking back home.

"Me, Minho, Jisung, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Woojin, and Changbin are all really close, since we are pretty much the only young people living here. I really hope that you want to join the friend group, cause you seem pretty cool."

"Changbin? I met him last night and that guy did not seem like someone I'd willingly hang out."

"He always comes off like that at first, but really, he's actually a super sweet guy. When you get to know him better, everything starts to make more sense."

I nod and listen to him ramble on about how sweet and nice all of the guys are. I obviously understood, seeing as that I met them all yesterday, except Woojin. But from what Jeongin described him as, he seemed just as nice as everyone else.

"Do you have any old friends here, or are you completely new?"

"I have one, his name is Chan. He's my best friend. He moved here around three years ago so we had to go that long without seeing each other."

"At least you're here now! And on the even brighter side, you have us too!"

"I guess I do." I looked around to see that we were already back at our apartments. "It was nice meeting you, Innie."

He smiles and nods before he headed back to his apartment. I went back into my apartment and started unpacking everything. I didn't buy much, so there wasn't anything to unpack. I kept thinking about all of my neighbors, or new friends I should say. Maybe living here won't be all that bad.