11

After Changbin had made breakfast and forced me to eat some, also making sure to give me his number, he went back to his apartment. Once he left, I went straight into my room and started my work. I had a lot of extra work to do today, since my tests were coming up. I made sure to put my glasses on because there would be no point in studying if I wouldn't be able to see the words.

I didn't realize how long I'd been working until I heard a knock on the door. I got up to open it and saw Changbin standing there with a bag of takeout and a smile plastered across his face. I opened the door for him to come in and he placed the food on the table.

"You look good in glasses."

I blushed and sat down at the table. How could he say things like that so easily? We both started eating and before I could say I was full, Changbin was already putting more food on my plate.

"Hey! I'm full! You're literally going to make me explode."

"Well, you need to get some meat on your bones, so quit being such a drama queen."

We both burst into laughter and then started another conversation. For some reason, being with Changbin felt relaxing. It was like I could leave all of my stress and issues behind when I was with Changbin. It's like I can actually be myself in front of him. It was almost as if I'm falling for Seo Changbin.

After our meal we sat and watched TV for a little bit. Neither of us were really paying attention to the show, since we were so deep into a conversation.

"Don't you have college work you need to do?"

"Ugh don't remind me."

"Alright, then I'll get going, since you have work to do."

"Nooo, don't go!"

"Only if you actually do your work."

"Fine."

I started doing my work and Changbin was just sitting on my bed. He was on his phone probably on Instagram or something. He would get up and ask me some random questions about whatever I was reading. I don't know if he was doing that to help me study or if he just wanted to know what it was, but either way, it was actually helping me learn.

I didn't notice how late it had gotten until Changbin came up behind me and put his arms around my shoulders.

"Don't overwork yourself. I know you're stressed, but it isn't good to work yourself for hours on end."

"It's been that long already?"

"Yeah, and you haven't eaten dinner yet, so come on."

He grabbed my hand and took me to the living room. He slipped his shoes on and I did the same. We walked out of the apartment and then walked down to some little restaurant that was down the street.

The waitress sat us down at a table and we looked over the menus. We both looked over the food, and it all looked really good. I noticed Changbin putting his menu down and then looking at me.

"What are you going to get? If it is anything that has a small proportion, I will literally order something for you."

"Don't worry, I actually want to get the hamburger and fries."

"Okay, good."

We ordered our food, and it came a few minutes later. Throughout the dinner, we just talked. It wasn't about anything in particular, we just really liked hearing each others voices. It was actually really nice spending time with Changbin. Today only confirmed one thing for me. I am indeed falling for Seo Changbin.