23

A couple of months later

"Hey babe! How was therapy?"

"The usual, pretty good. How were your two hours away from me?"

"The usual. Absolutely terrible."

I went up to Changbin, who was cooking, and slipped my arms around him. I put my chin on his shoulder and we just swayed back and forth. We stayed like that for a few seconds before Changbin finished the food.

Everything had only gotten better. At first I was upset that my parents didn't want to have a relationship with me, but then I realized that they were never there for me in the first place. I had realized a lot of things in the last couple of months. Therapy was actually helping me a lot.

I had also gotten a job. It was all going good. I had never had a happier time in my life. Everything was just going amazing.

"Hey, love, did you hear about the new people moving in next door?"

"Into my old apartment? I haven't, no."

"It's pretty cool, to be honest."

"How?"

"Because almost a year ago, you were banging on my door asking me to turn my music down, and now here you are, not being able to leave my side."

"That is pretty cool. And I can leave your side, I just prefer not to."

"I'm glad. I don't know what I would do without you."

"I don't know either. I'm pretty awesome."

"I know. I love you."

"I love you too, Binnie."