6

The day went on with everyone just talking and laughing. We didn't start making food until about 2 hours later. When it was finally time to make food, Woojin was the one to do it. Hyunjin explained to me that Seungmin wasn't very kitchen-friendly, which as honestly something we bonded about because I wasn't very kitchen-friendly either.

When the food was finally ready, I took a piece of chicken and half of a piece of corn. Nobody noticed the small portion of food on my plate until Changbin came over.

"Aren't you going to get more?"

"No, I'm not really hungry."

He nodded and took a seat at the end of the table. Finally, everyone had gotten their food and we could all eat. Jeongin was to the right of me and Woojin was on my left. They were all eating until they had noticed that I finished my food. Woojin was first to notice, so he was first to say something.

"You're so skinny! You have to eat more. I'm not letting you go until you eat at least another piece of chicken."

"I'm not hun-" Before I could finish my sentence, my stomach growled. Curse my stupid stomach for being so annoying.

"See, you are hungry. Now eat."

I grabbed the smallest piece of chicken there was and ate it. Woojin didn't notice how small the piece was, thankfully, so I was able to get away with it.

After we finished eating, we talked for a little longer. I noticed how late it was getting and told everyone that I needed to get my work done. I said my goodbyes and left.

When I got back home, I quickly sat at my computer and did my work. I wanted to take advantage of the time I had before Changbin came back and started blaring his music. I finished up my work and realized that I still had a lot of time left before I could fall asleep. I decided to call Chan over.

Once Chan got here, we talked for a while. We talked about everything, since he was the only person that I have ever really trusted. We talked and talked until he started getting tired. I knew that he didn't get much sleep, so I fixed up the guest room for him to sleep in. He flopped onto the bed, and fell asleep almost immediately.