9

After the movie was over, we all went our separate ways, since we all came in separate cars. Chan and I went straight back to my apartment, but I don't really know where the others went.

When we got back to the apartment, Chan and I watched some random show before he had to leave. I didn't really want him to leave, since it had been so long since I've seen him, but he has a life too. He actually has more of a life than I do.

It was starting to get late, so I started on my college work. I held it all of since Chan was over, which wasn't a good idea, since now I have to do it all at once instead of being able to split it into halves.

After a few minutes of doing my work, the music started blaring. I would have let it go, but I had so much work to do and I really wanted to get it done. So, I got out of my room and went over to Changbin's apartment. I knocked on the door, and got a response a few moments later.

"Yes?"

"Look, I know you don't like me, but can you please turn the music down?"

"Whatever."

He turned back to his apartment and closed the door. Great, now I'm going to have to deal with blasted music while I try to do my work. I turned back into my apartment and started doing my work again, but when I tried, something unexpected happened.

The music stopped.

I couldn't believe it. Did he actually listen to me? No, he couldn't of. Why would he listen to me of all people? Oh well, that doesn't matter, because I have work to do.

I finished up all of my work about and hour later. It was pretty late, so I decided I would go to sleep. Right when I was about to get into bed, I heard a knock on the door. I didn't know who it could be this late at night, but I went and opened the door anyway. Very much to my surprise, it was Changbin.

"Where you sleeping? I can go back, sorry."

"No, I wasn't. Do you want to come in?"

"If you don't mind."

I opened the door for him to come in and we went and sat on the couch. It was silent for a few seconds before I spoke up.

"Are you tired? How come you aren't sleeping?"

"I get these really bad nightmares, and I can't really sleep because of them."

"Is that why you play the music?"

"Yeah, but I never realized that it would actually bother the people around me."

"Oh my God, I'm sorry. I don't mind if you play the music for that reason."

"No, it's alright. What are you doing up this late?"

"I was doing some college work."

And so our conversations went on.