22

We were immediately interrupted by Chan and Seungmin. They looked like they had just seen a ghost. Changbin and I laughed and walked back inside. Jeongin was the first to say something.

"Eww I didn't need to hear about that, Seungmin!"

Most of us laughed, but Woojin spoke up.

"Yah, Seungmin! Stop telling their personal business!"

"It's alright, Seungminnie. Don't worry about it."

After about an hour of talking, everyone left. Now, it was just me and Changbin. It was silent for a few seconds, but then, we both started scooting closer to each other. We were so close to the point where I just had to jerk my head and my lips would be on my lips. But before I could finish my thought, I felt Changbin's lips on mine.

We kissed for a few minutes, pulling away every couple of seconds just to catch our breaths. It was honestly so amazing. I pulled away and started kissing his neck. Before I could make my way to his jaw, he pulled away.

"We can't do this right now, Lix."

"And why not?"

"After everything that happened today? Yeah, I think not."

"Come on! That can't possibly be your answer."

"I have an idea, Lix. Just hear me out."

"Okay."

"How about, some therapy? I know you probably aren't ready yet, but it would help. You've been through so much, and I just want the best for you."

I sat silently as I thought about it. I had never considered therapy, but it didn't sound terrible. I knew that I needed some professional help, but for some reason, I had never actually considered going to therapy.

"Alright. I'll do it."

"Good. And once you start getting some professional help, then we can continue whatever this is."

"Sounds like a plan."

So for the rest of the night, we just cuddled and watched movies. Changbin had told me multiple times about how proud of me he was. I have never felt happier. Yeah, I just lost my parents, but I still had my best friends, and my Changbin. Nothing could ever make me happier.

I had made the best decision of my life coming to live here.

sorry for disappearing lol i've been binging one day at a time

also im excited for cix comeback