12

After dinner, we both went back to our own apartments. It was still early, so I wasn't planning on going to his apartment for another few hours. I originally was just joking when I told him that I was going to go over there every night, but since he stuck to his word and made sure I was well-fed, it wouldn't hurt to make sure that he was getting his full nights sleep.

The whole time I was at my apartment, I was bored. I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to do my work because I was honestly starting to get sick of it. I watched TV for a bit before getting up and studying more. As much as I didn't want to do it, I still did it because it could only help me in the long run.

After a while of doing my work, I felt arms wrap around my shoulders. I turn around to see Changbin looking at me. I must have left the door unlocked.

"I told you not to overwork yourself. It's literally 11. Also, make sure you're locking your door because if I was able to get it, imagine who else could get in."

"LIXIEEEE!"

"See, now Hyunjin is here."

We both laugh before going out into the living room. Hyunjin was sitting on the couch doing something on his phone. He looked up at us and had a faint blush appearing on his face.

"Was I interrupting something? The door was open so I assumed you weren't busy. I can go though, continue on with whatever you were doing."

Before the either of us could say something, Hyunjin was already out of the door. Changbin and I were laughing so hard to the point where we were both struggling to catch out breath.

"He's so stupid that it's actually funny."

I couldn't even say anything in agreement because of how hard I was laughing. After I finally caught my breath, I spoke up.

"Let's go back to my room."

We both went back to my room. I was laying down and he was sitting with his legs crossed across from me.

"You should get some sleep."

"Only if you also get some sleep because you've been working literally all day."

"Deal."

I turn over and turn the lamp off. Changbin scooted closer to me and I wrapped my arm around him. Thank God that the light was off because if it wasn't, he would've been able to see how bad I was blushing. And for some reason, I have a feeling he was also blushing.