15

A few weeks had passed and it was the same thing over and over again. I would always see Changbin with Chae, and it still hurt. I know that I need to get over him, but it was so hard to. He was the first person that I genuinely fell for, and it was hard for me to get over it. Way harder than it was to start liking him, that's for sure.

I decided that I was going to go out and look for a job. I couldn't keep living off of the money I got from my parents. I needed to be independent and be able to do things on my own.

I looked around for a while before seeing that there was a job available in the bookstore. I went in and set up and appointment for an interview. I waited for a while before they called me in.

After my interview, they told me that they would call me in three days telling me whether or not I got the job.

I started making my way back to the apartment. I was glad that the bookstore was only a little walk away because then, I could clear my head on the way there. Just like I was doing now. I know it isn't really healthy to leave myself alone with my thoughts, but I didn't want to keep bothering the others with my problems.

After I opened up to Minho and Jisung a few weeks ago, they came over at least once a week to drag me to some restaurant. They didn't force me to tell everyone else, which I was grateful for, because I wasn't ready for everyone to know quite yet.

Those other days, I was studying. I needed something to do, and for some reason, working was pretty much the only thing that could make me take my mind off of things. So, I ended up falling back into the same old habits.

If it wasn't winter, someone definitely would have noticed. The only reason they didn't already was because I just kept wearing hoodies. But, I should have known there was going to be a day where that wouldn't work.

I plopped down on my couch and took off my sweater. I was about to turn on the TV when I heard a knock on the door. Without thinking, I got up and opened it. To my surprise, there was Changbin, with Chae.

"Hey Lix, Chae wanted to get to know you, so we were wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with us?"

"Uhh yeah, come in, I need to go grab a sweatshirt."

They came inside and I went into my room to grab a sweater. While I was looking through my clothes, Changbin came into my room.

"What the hell, Lix? Why did you get so skinny? Are you even eating."

"Yes, I am eating, don't worry."

"I know you're lying. You weren't this skinny the last time I saw you."

"Well it sure has been a while then."

I grab my hoodie and walk out of the room.