8

When Chan and I got to the cinema, everyone was already there. They were standing outside and they hadn't bought their tickets yet. We went over and greeted everyone.

"This is Chan, he's my best friend."

Everyone said their hello's and introduced themselves. Changbin seemed a lot more... relieved? It doesn't make any sense, considering that he doesn't even like me. After a few moments of chatting, Changbin decided to ask some questions.

"How long have you guys known each other?"

Before I could answer, Chan was already speaking.

"We've known each other since we were kids. We basically grew up together. He's like my little brother."

After a whole bunch of 'ohs' and 'ahs' we went and bought our tickets. Once we bought our tickets, we all went inside. We all agreed that Chan and I would buy snacks and everyone else would save us seats inside.

"You want popcorn?"

"No, I'm okay."

"What do you want then?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Listen, Felix, they're not here anymore. You can eat whatever you want. Don't keep holding yourself back."

"I know, and I'm fine, trust me."

"If you say so."

Changbin's POV:

I told everyone that I was going to stop by the bathroom before I went inside. While I was heading there, I heard a conversation that really caught my attention.

"You want popcorn?"

"No, I'm okay."

"What do you want then?"

"Nothing, I'm fine."

"Listen, Felix, they're not here anymore. You can eat whatever you want. Don't keep holding yourself back."

"I know, and I'm fine, trust me."

"If you say so."

It was Felix and Chan. There was so many questions going through my mind. Who are they talking about? Who isn't here? Was Felix not allowed to eat? Who didn't allow him to eat? None of it makes any sense to me.

Is that why Felix was so thin? I just assumed that he had a really fast metabolism, but I guess I was wrong. Then I started thinking of another question.

Should I tell the others?

On one hand, I should, so they can see if anything is wrong and help him. On the other hand, it isn't my business. I don't want to tell them things that Felix isn't ready to share.

So I won't tell them. I don't want to tell them personal things about Felix without his permission. I also wasn't even supposed to hear the conversation, so it wouldn't be right for me to go and tell everyone about someone's personal life without any consent.