2

After meeting Hyunjin and Seungmin, I decided I was going to take my nap. I was just about to fall asleep until I heard another knock on the door. I wasn't irritated though, because I was actually excited because I really wanted to meet the neighbors on both sides of me. If Hyunjin and Seungmin were that nice, I wonder what my other neighbors are going to be like.

I opened the door to see two more men that looked around my age. One of them was only a little taller than me and he had light brown hair. It was a little darker than Seungmin's, but it was still light. The other guy was y height, and he had blonde hair. He had chubby cheeks that kind of reminded me of a squirrel.

"Hi, you must be the new neighbor?" The taller one spoke.

"That's me. My name is Felix."

"I'm Jisung, and this is Minho." The shorter of the two spoke.

"Nice to meet you guys. Do you want to come inside?"

"Of course."

They came in and I lead them to the couch. We talked a lot and got to know each other. They told me that they lived in the apartment to the right of mine, and that they were dating. They were honestly so nice. I really liked having their company, even if I was extremely tired. After about an hour of talking, Minho and Seungmin left.

I was so excited to get to spend time with my new neighbors because they were so nice and welcoming. They didn't seem like they were just my neighbors though, they seemed like they were my friends, and I really appreciated that because I was only ever close to Chan.

While I was laying in bed, I wondered if all of my neighbors were people that were around my age. It seemed like it, which was kind of exciting because there was an opportunity to make some new friends. This time though, there is no one that is shutting people out of my life. I finally got to make friends with people without being told that they weren't important and that friends were only worthless.

For the first time that day, I actually got to drift off and take a nap without a knock on my door.