18

The last few days have all been the same for me. I just sit at my desk and work the whole time. The only times that I really get up are when someone comes and brings me food. It's usually Woojin and Jeongin, but the others come pretty often too. I got a call from the bookstore a few days ago telling me that they already hired someone, so I didn't end up getting the job. Chan had ended up moving into the apartment next to Hyunjin and Seungmin. Everyone was getting along amazingly. We were all really goo friends. We all hung out at least once a week. Changbin barely ever hang out with us because he was with Chae. They had gotten pretty serious because Chae was staying over at Changbin's apartment pretty much every other night.

Today was no different from the other days. I finished some work before I got a text from Hyunjin saying that he and Minho were outside with some groceries. I quickly got up and opened the door for them. I started putting everything away while Minho started cooking.

After the food was ready, we started a movie and watched that while we ate. Minho probably made the best food ever, so I wasn't complaining. We had some small conversations while we were eating also.

After we finished eating, Hyunjin and Minho stayed for a little bit before they had to leave. After they left, I just went back to watching the movie. I got bored after a couple of minutes, so I decided to go for a walk. The walk got boring pretty fast, so I decided to to go back home. It was pretty quiet before I got a call. I looked down to see my moms contact. I really didn't want to pick up, but something in me forced me to accept it.

(Italic= Mom)

"Hello?"

"Hello, Felix. How have you been?"

"I've been good. What about you guys?"

"We've been alright. Listen, your father and I are going to be in your area for the next few days, so we are going to be staying with you for a few days."

"Okay. When are you guys coming?

"We'll be there in about two hours or so."

"I'll see you then."

....

I wanted to scream. I wanted to break down right then and there. The two people that I thought I had escaped from were back to haunt me. There was nothing I could do about it. Every single part of me wants to shut them out and never look back, but there's still some part of me that lets them back in every time. I want to get rid of that part, but its so hard.

I quickly got up and cleaned the house up as much as I could. The last thing I wanted was for them to come and judge me for my laziness. They've already judged me enough, and I don't want to give them an excuse to judge me even more. Thank goodness that I actually have become skinnier these last few weeks.