3

After about 2 hours I woke up. I felt so refreshed after that nap. I remembered that I had some college work that I had to do. I was taking an online college, and it was my last year, so I wasn't really busy. I slipped on my glasses and started on my assignments. But instead, I kept thinking about what I would do all of the days that I don't have much work to do.

When I finally wasn't distracted anymore, I heard loud music coming from the apartment next to mine. It wan't Minho and Jisung's though, since they were on the right side of me. The music was coming from the apartment to the left of mine.

I tried to concentrate on my work again, but I kept getting distracted by the music that was blaring in the room next to mine. I quickly got up and slipped some shoes on. I walked over to the apartment and knocked on the door. The door didn't open, so I assumed that the music was too loud. I knocked once again, but this time it was louder. Finally, the door swung open.

It was another guy that was my age. He was a little shorter than me. He had dark hair and dark eyes. He probably had one of the sharpest jawlines I've ever seen. He also might have been one of the most handsome people I've seen. Don't get me wrong, I know tons of people who look absolutely stunning, like Hyunjin for example, but for some reason, this guy was different.

"Can you please turn your music down? I'm trying to work."

"And who exactly are you?"

"My name is Felix, I just moved into the apartment next to you. What's your name?"

"Changbin, Seo Changbin. And I don't know who you think you are, but you don't get to come around and tell me what the fuck I can do." He turned around and slammed the door in my face. Compared to all of my new neighbors, he was by far the worst. He was so mean compared to everyone else. Great. Now I'm going to be stuck with some asshole blasting music all night in the apartment next to mine.

After a long time of trying to do my work, I felt exhausted yet again. I laid myself down on my bed, and tried falling asleep. Of course, I couldn't, considering the loud music coming from the room next to mine.

I was so tired to the point where I actually fell asleep. I didn't think that I would, considering everything going on, but I did. I guess that's what happens when you are really are sleep deprived.