5

The next morning, I got up and decided to do my college work. Even though it was just online college, I took it very seriously. I slipped my glasses on and started my work. I worked on that until about an hour later, when I finished everything. After I finished, I decided to watch some TV. After a few minutes of scrolling through the shows, there was knock on the door. I went and opened it to see Hyunjin and Jeongin standing there with wide smiles.

"Hey Lixie! Hyunjin and I came to ask if you wanted to go to the park with all of us later? We're planning to do a barbecue and wanted to invite you so that you can get to know everyone."

"I'll be there. What time?"

"We're not exactly sure yet, but if you want, me or Jeongin could text you later about what time?"

"Sounds good. Here's my number." I quickly jotted down my phone number on two small pieces of paper and handed it to both Hyunjin and Jeongin. We said our goodbyes, and I went back to my room. I took a shower and got changed into some comfortable clothes. I was on my phone for a while before I got a text from Hyunjin telling me that he was going to knock on my door in thirty minutes.

I quickly got up and changed into something presentable. Of course, I made sure that it still kept me warm, since it was winter. After I got changed, I fixed my hair and put some cologne on. It wasn't too strong, but it was noticeable. Then, I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my phone and put on my sneakers before opening the door.

"Ready to go?"

I nodded and we started walking towards the elevator. We talked and got to know each other, so the walk wasn't really silent. We told each other about our childhoods, but of course, I left out the part where I wasn't really allowed to do anything. Before I knew it, we were already at the park.

I went and greeted everyone, and even met Woojin. Just like everyone else, he was really nice. I was having a conversation with everyone when I heard Changbin's voice. He came up to everyone and said hi. Of course, he skipped me.

Minho noticed and decided to speak up.

"This is Felix, he's our new neighbor."

"I know. We've already met."

Everyone nodded and got back to their conversations. The whole time, I could feel Changbin staring at me. I wonder why he was so rude to me. He seemed really nice and likable when he was with everyone else, but when he was with me, he as just rude. Oh well, at least I made multiple new friends. It doesn't really matter if only one person doesn't like me out of everyone.