A/N

Hey lovies!

Sooo here we are!

The first miniseries of HMAHM is a go!

First chapter is coming right up, but for those who missed it, here is the description:

Being the Next in line leader of the Red Moon Pack, Anna didn't expect an easy life, however she at least hoped to have a mate to help her lead her people. A mate who would show her love and encourage her, just like her father encouraged her mother.

So on her 21st birthday when her childhood best friend is revealed to be her mate, she was over the moon with joy.

But that joy only lasted seconds, because before she knew it, he had chosen another she-wolf above her.

Rejected and hurt, Anna found herself lost in sea of confusion, and just when she thought she would lose herself, along came the perfect guy. More specifically, the perfect vampire.

Eastern Clan's soon to be crowned Vampire King, Prince Xavier had his eyes set on the future Luna, and he wouldn't stop at anything until he had her heart.

But you know what they say, nothing is always as it seems.

And in the world as we know it, nothing is perfect.

Anna is now torn between her childhood best friend, who broke her heart, and the stranger, who played the perfect gentleman.

Join Anna-Marie as she learns her way around the deceiving world on a journey of heat, passion, lust, deceit, lies, betrayal, growth, maturity, and not to mention Love.

Who will win the Luna's heart?

Hop on the ride and Buckle up! It's going to be a steamy ride.

--
Let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, and SHARING!

Lots of ❤❤❤

-Tania.