Chapter 12: Moving in and back

It was a year since I gave birth to my daughter and got married to Cody. Cody shares his concerns about how we couldn't raise Noelle in this mansion with my other friends. I told him I would think about it. I mean he's right I've never imagine to raise my children with my friends. Clara urged me not to move out. I wasn't the only one thinking about. There is also our growing family to think about. So I did move out of the mansion for my family. The others aren't happy with my decision but understood why I had to do it. Cody and I moved into this 1.2M dollar home with 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom, a big enough kitchen, dinning room and more like a year ago.

I had installed a baby cam for Noelle so we would now when Noelle was crying or were awake. Somehow it didn't feel like home still. My best friend, Drew Barrett, helped get set up things in my house and he's also Noelle's godfather and Clara is her godmother. I do miss seeing my non-blood related family. I always call them to catch up. Cody stays at home with Noelle while I go to work.

So let's get on with the story. At work, they have so kind to give me paper work not patients since I have a baby at home. Only except in emergency. While doing some work, I see Riley getting a x-ray. I stopped for break and hugged Clara and ask what you guys doing here. Clara answers with Riley fell on her head. Riley says Misses Auntie M. I reply to Riley with I miss you to Riley. Look I have to go back to work see you soon I said to Clara. I knew Clara missed me and wants me to move back in. I came back home and started thinking of moving back in the mansion. I said it without knowing my mouth did so. Cody argues how this is the best decision I made for Noelle's well being. Cody leaves the room very angered. I start calling Clara. when Clara answered she was shook to see me call her. And I tell her how I miss her so much and how I might considering to move back in. She told me that my room was still empty. I dressed Riley up in a dress and packed a Diaper bag and a few clothes for her. I packed some of my clothes. I wrote a note to Cody.

Note:

Dear Cody,

I love you dearly and I won't let you take my joy away from me. I feel like we need to take a break from each other. I took Noelle to the mansion. We need time away from each other. Also I'm moving back in the mansion and you can't stop me anymore. I will be back to get my things out of the house. - Madison

I put Noelle in the car seat and everything is settle in. I started driving to the mansion.

Everyone was gathered and  so pleased to see Noelle

Everyone was gathered and so pleased to see Noelle. And I announced to them that Noelle and I are moving back in. Everyone was filled with joy. The next day, I went back to the house and took my things with Drews help of course. Cody saw me and Drew packing up and told me He had to talk to me. Cody and I both wanted a divorce and we both knew it was best for Noelle. It had seemed that we were both unhappy with our marriage. I gave him back my wedding ring. We also signed quickly without anyone knowing about our divorce. No paparazzi. we had to split Noelle meaning I get her the week days while he gets her on the weekend. There wasn't any bad blood between him and I. I am now divorced from Cody.