Chapter 18: Express Your Feelings or Dismiss them

After we came back from Orlando, Drew had a blackout about last night. Thank God.  I still kept wondering if I didn't any feelings for him why didn't pull away right away. I eventually forgot about it since I was so exited to see my daughter since I has been a week since I saw her.  I was welcomed back with everyone. Little did I know Drew remember what he said. 

As weeks passed by, I avoided Drew as much as I could and worked all day.  Clara and Taylor knew something was up and asked me if I was Okay. As predicted , I told them I was fine. Taylor said we know something's up because we are roommates for year. I had told them about the kiss with Drew. They asked if I felt the same way. They also asked if the kiss meant anything. I continued with my emotions are all over the place and rather not knowing how it feels. Clara says you're exactly like me when after months of being divorced. I thought that a guy could ruin my life. I reply with yeah but at least I wasn't married to a crazy person and also my reason for divorce isn't like yours.  Taylor responds what reason.

 I explain to them that Cody was recently come out about his sexuality and I was proud of him. Cody stayed true to himself and going to be a great example for Noelle.  Clara screamed at me and said why did you marry him. I continued with saying that he wasn't come out yet.  I also said It wasn't a messy divorce like yours because I wasn't to hard on Cody and support him unconditionally.  Taylor, Clara and I start laughing how our lives had change just by moving to LA. After looking back on my life, I learned time doesn't stop. I took Taylor and Clara advice and texted Drew. 

Text Conversation between Madison and Drew: 

Madison: Hi, it was been a while.

Drew: I know because you have been avoiding me. 

Madison: I don't think you remembered but you kissed me on the night of the race.

Drew: I know about the confession feelings and the kiss thing

Madison: Wait What?

Drew: Ironic, that I wrote it down everything that happened.

Madison: Was that confession real or it was you drunk?

Drew: of course, I always had those feelings for you. 

Madison: We should talk at park 

Drew:  Why the park

Madison: So that Noelle can play while we talk

The next day, my personal assistant and I are getting things ready so we can get to the park. I'm taking Riley and Noelle to the park. I was a bit anxious to get there since Drew and I had to talk about how we felt about each other. My assistant, Brooke got the stroller out for Riley and Noelle. Brooke gets the kids strapped in. After that, I drove to the park.

We got the stroller out for the kids

We got the stroller out for the kids. I saw Drew waiting for me on the bench. Brooke got the girls on the playground. I walked up to Drew. He was so sweet that he bought me coffee. He asked me about Noelle how's she's doing. I did tell him that she's 1 and 6 months old.  It got really  awkward. So I start asking him Why he didn't tell me that he felt his way. He tells me that I was happy with Cody and asks what happen. I tell him that Cody likes guy in a romantic way. So that's the reason why we divorced. But we are really good friends. Drew expressed his feeling by saying you were first divorced like 6 months ago and how did you have successful company, career as race car driver. I told him that I worked hard for Noelle all along. Drew asks another question do you have the same feeling as I do. I reply with my emotions are all over the place but it was clear that I loved him more then just my best friend. I clear the air with Drew and told him that I had to take Riley and Noelle home for their naps.