Chapter 15: Love at First Sight

If you forgot, Clara is addicted to the cafe down the street. While getting a croissant and a black coffee, a mysterious man spills her coffee on her. Clara was not happy about it and tried to yell at him for dropping his coffee. She goes on her phone and texts Taylor to get pick her up. She realized that she had taking a photo of him. She gets in the car and asks who is he. Taylor look over and ask so are you finally using a dating app. Clara sighs and says no as matter of fact this guy spilled coffee on me and somehow my phone took a pick. Taylor laughs sarcastically.

Once they entered the room, I ask why Clara was blushing. Clara replies with What do you mean I'm not blushing. Davina enters the conversation and says She's right you're blushing. Alex out of nowhere asks why does she have a coffee stain. Clara finally spills what's going on and shows us the picture.  I tell her that's Jordan Maguire. Everyone looks at me and said how do I know him. I explain to them that I know his mother, Luna Maguire. As in Founder of Luna's Moon Brand. Everyone wanted me to continue. So I did explain that Luna didn't alway have the life that she has today. 

I continued with Luna was not born Luna. What did I mean? Luna was born Makenna Reagan. Yes, Reagan as Raegan Industries ( popular everyday supplies company) She had an older sister named Kassidy Raegan and has a younger brother named Wyatt Raegan.  Before Kassidy passed from a brain tumour, she had given birth to Kaylee Rose Raegan-Green with Dustin Green. During her treatments, Dustin had cheated on Kassidy with her own sister, Luna. When Wyatt found that about her betrayal, he told Kassidy. So Kassidy cut ties with Dustin and Luna before her passing. Luna disowned by her own family. Wyatt afterwords took care of Kaylee and started his own family with his wife. Luna had only 200,000$ on survival. And soon found out that she was pregnant with Jordan. She asked for forgiveness. from her own family and has denied. She started working as a waitress to support her son. Successfully investing in her own company and married Benny Maguire.  She then legally changed her name from Makenna Raegan to Luna Maguire and changed Jordan's last name as Maguire. 

I repeated myself how success can come far if you're ready to see it. It clear enough to know Clara had feelings for Jordan.  She says can I meet him and didn't mean to say it out loud. I told her I could arrange it. 

Texts between Jordan and Madison:

Madison: It's Maddie. I heard you spilled coffee on a girl.

Jordan: That girl was furious and angry so I runaway before she could yell at me.

Madison: hey that's my roommates you're talking about and She's really sweet. I mean you guys should clear the air for this morning. You owe her apology and maybe make a new friend.

Jordan: Yeah right Maddie.

Madison: I'm dead serious and you shouldn't act a jerk anymore. 

Madison: Wait you like her. 

Jordan: How did you know and what's her name

Madison: Type Clara Macy in youtube

Jordan: Wait, she's the Clara Macy Brown. She was been my celebrity crush since she started youtube. 

Madison: Just meet her at the cafe tomorrow.

Jordan: Got it Mads.

The next morning, Jordan meets Clara at the cafe. While talking, Clara asks how do you Maddie. Jordan answers with we know each other since primary school and are friends ever since. He asks Clara to him about herself. Clara goes on and talks about how she stupidly married a 60 year old and had his child. His mind was blown by the fact threw at him. He told Clara how lucky she was to have a family to care about him. Clara continued with yeah I know about your family issues. She replies with Mads told me about your mother's story.  She and Jordan continued to bond and have so much in common.