Chapter 20: Old Friend & Scandal

About 5 months passed by, Drew and I dated for 4 months and broke up due to paparazzi invading our privacy. Cody found his special someone and I'm really happy for him.  Harry and Davina are expecting her fourth child. Taylor has a boyfriend named Mason. Jordan and Clara seemed happy together. What have I been up besides my break up? I've been trying to balance work and family.

I'm currently in Florida for a race. I've been so busy so I don't get to see Noelle really that often. I decided to buy a home in Florida.  No, I haven't move out of the mansion yet. I spend 6 months living at the mansion and 6 months in Florida for the race. While competing for a race, I did realized that there was star racer letting me drive through without any trouble. And by the way, it was the last lap and he basically let me win. I was a bit confused about his attitude. He was one of the biggest racer's son named Jaden Griffin. He walks up to me and says hi. I said hey to him. We talked about what we had in common. While talking to Jaden, my phone started ringing. I excused myself. Clara starts yelling at me that I need to get to LA asap because Taylor got herself in a scandal. I came back and told Jaeden that I had a family emergency. Jaden slowed me down with  can you at least give me your number. I gave him  my number and went home.

 I packed for home. I called my assistant for booking me a last min flight to LA. She tells me that the earliest flight is today at 4:00. I accepted it and drove quickly as possible without having a ticket. Jaden somehow followed me and told me he had a private jet. I called Brooke and cancelled my flight. He asked where I was heading. I told him LA. Jaden replies with your parents and brother lives in Canada. I told him about Taylor's scandal. So he starts why did lie then. I respond with I didn't lie. They might not be blood related but I care about them. 

As I exit the plane, he asks me out and I told him that I have a kid. Jaden continues yeah, I know. He replies with Maddy might not remember but we were childhood friends until you moved away. He also says the moment he saw me compete me on tv competing on a race. He tried to track me down ever since.  I continue with I'll think about it. He smiles at me. I took an Uber to get home. When I got to the front door of the mansion, Clara and Alex yell at me saying what took me so long. They got me up to speed about how a girl believes that Taylor stole her song and made it a hit without giving her any credit. Davina comes in and shows me this magazine. The paparazzi have announced that I was in LA and also think that I'm dating Jaden.  So I asked if the girl who accused Taylor had any proof that it was her song. Davina hands us the documents. Alex, Clara and I realized the documents are forged meaning no proof. There's this website who hands out fake documents for copyright. We gave it to Taylor's lawyer. 

At court day,  the lawyer handed proof about the girl's lies. So the judge ruled Taylor wasn't charge with anything and the teenage girl would be charged with fraud. I did feel bad for her but was happy for Taylor. The scandal was over. 

After a few hours, I went to Cody's house to see Noelle. Dylan opened the door asked who I was. I  reply with you must Dylan and also said I was Madison Parker. Dylan responds with Wait your Noelle's mom. He let me in. Cody sees me and hugs me. I hug him back and asked how was he. Dylan goes off on Cody saying you didn't tell me you had a wife who is The Madison Parker. I stopped him by saying we're divorced. Dylan was relived but ask how we are friends. I did explain Dylan that we had been friends for so long that I didn't matter. I got to know Dylan more.