Chapter 28: Sad & Happy News

I'm 7 months pregnant and everything has changed since we moved once again. I met Emma Walker who's a close friend of Jordan and professional athlete. Davina and Harry work through their issues and Davina was pregnant. I'm happy for them. Clara is getting better after Jordan's death. Having so many kids is a challenge. 

I was at a basketball game supporting my good friend, Emma with Jaden and some friends.  Emma plays for the raptors and one of the players was in relationship with my friend. Emma stop the game and takes out a piece a paper. She started to say Attention. My friend's boyfriend takes the microphone and asks my friend to marry him. It was adorable. They got engaged at the basketball game. 

The next day, Emma and I set up my baby shower. Clara was being so overprotective making me drink so many vitamins. I'm pregnant not a baby. I know she means good but I'm not that weak. Everyone had wine and I started to get jealous since I love wine. I was still exited to be a mother again. It must be my second chance. We were playing games at the shower and all until blood came down of Davina's legs. In my experience, that could mean one thing that she was miscarrying. Davina passes out. I yell out: " Someone help & Someone call an ambulance!"I was in no condition to drive but paparazzi was once again blocking the ambulance. I got to my car and drove Davina as fast I could. 

Once we got there, Davina was rushed and the doctors heard a heart beat. Clara, Emma and I were crying of joy. No mother should endure the pain to miscarry a child. The doctors advise us to get Harry here since legally he's the only person who can decide if she should have a c-section to save the child and not have a paralyzed Davina. I called him but he was drunk. I was disappointed since he was so well until he screwed up. I had to call in her parents since they are still legal to say if she should have the surgery. They came as soon as they heard. They permitted the surgeries. We could only hope the best for the both of them. I had Clara scold Harry for being so selfish and not caring for his family. He almost lost his child and he didn't even know. A few hours later, Davina gave birth to a girl named Lizzie. She had her mother's eyes, her father's hair but she was so precious. Everyone smiled at her since she brought so much joy.